Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Fight me for her !!!!

You have zero claims !!!

i never told you she responded to me on ig before :noah:
Can't we just share her?... :steviej:

You didn't mention she respomded. to you on IG:leon:..... we got work to do... :birdman:You're the Trojan horse, fuxk that she got back with her husband. We can bush him and bring her around.:takedat:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Can't we just share her?... :steviej:

You didn't mention she respomded. to you on IG:leon:..... we got work to do... :birdman:You're the Trojan horse, fuxk that she got back with her husband. We can bush him and bring her around.:takedat:

I just googled this brawd. :mjlol: Ofc her face looked exactly like I thought it would. :dame: :scust:

Issa IFBB pro at my gym with the same setup: female Super Saiyan below the neck with the fake teddies that can't be melted off during cutting and a face like Tony Mandarich. :francis:

Daps
I just googled this brawd. :mjlol: Ofc her face looked exactly like I thought it would. :dame: :scust:

Issa IFBB pro at my gym with the same setup: female Super Saiyan below the neck with the fake teddies that can't be melted off during cutting and a face like Tony Mandarich. :francis:
:russ: .... Mandarich grill is the tradeoff for everything from the neck down..... Having visual proof the Sqwat Game is multi-purposed gives me assurances that the Bedroom Rodeo is gonna be a full fledged stampede........:steviej:

As you know...... you PAWG..:obama:........
. I Varb...:ahh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:russ: .... Mandarich grill is the tradeoff for everything from the neck down..... Having visual proof the Sqwat Game is multi-purposed gives me assurances that the Bedroom Rodeo is gonna be a full fledged stampede........:steviej:

As you know...... you PAWG..:obama:........
. I Varb...:ahh:

I mean I love an in-shape PAWG as much as the next gym breh but the burly-ass woman y'all talmbout ain't it.

After a certain point, leanness is a huge turnoff in both men and women. I be she looks Charles Barkley turrible in the offseason and is prolly mid with no clothes on. :scust:

No visible fat anywhere on her body, you midas well be cuddled up with one of your gym bros. :dame:

I bet her voice deep as hell from all them androgen and the klitty prolly the size of a baby dikk. Y'all got it, and her husband prolly getting the strap in him. :hubie:

Daps
I mean I love an in-shape PAWG as much as the next gym breh but the burly-ass woman y'all talmbout ain't it.

After a certain point, leanness is a huge turnoff in both men and women. I be she looks Charles Barkley turrible in the offseason and is prolly mid with no clothes on. :scust:

No visible fat anywhere on her body, you midas well be cuddled up with one of your gym bros. :dame:

I bet her voice deep as hell from all them androgen and the klitty prolly the size of a baby dikk. Y'all got it, and her husband prolly getting the strap in him. :hubie:
Somebody gotta be the sqwuads deviant.. :steviej: ......gotta hip you to off season thiccness tho...probably a better look to these gym broads........... no 25% BF and up tho...... that's for the rest of The Coli to lust over..:francis:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Second time this week I've been asked do I need a spot on the bench for weight that's easily being repped. :mjcry:

Might need to go on an eternal bulk to stop the disresepct. :mjcry:
What are you current stats? @Son Goku brought up some excellent points when he was talking about how being 183cm and 90+kgs has benefits. Not sure if I missed it but another benefit is just how much bigger you are than the average person. Folks look at me and don't even bother thinking they could spot me on a lift :russ: :russ: :russ:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What are you current stats? @Son Goku brought up some excellent points when he was talking about how being 183cm and 90+kgs has benefits. Not sure if I missed it but another benefit is just how much bigger you are than the average person. Folks look at me and don't even bother thinking they could spot me on a lift :russ: :russ: :russ:
5'8, 173 right now. The first time it was 285 so I just chalked it up to homie not being familiar with my game. But a spot for 230 today? Got me questioning myself lol.