Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Is two scoops of whey a day a lot? Hard getting to 200g of protein on keto and completely clean :francis:
If you are asking questions about the viability of scoops of protein as macro source over the day, you got more pressing issues to worry about than hopping on "fad" diets...... :francis:

I recommend reading the Renaissance Diet 2.0 before doing all this skullduggery. Easy to understand, explains things to a level a person with some understanding of fitness can grasp, and provides simple examples as guidance. Should take a week/week amd a half to read. If this is too daunting.............

[ @Son Goku 's good luck gif]

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
If you are asking questions about the viability of scoops of protein as macro source over the day, you got more pressing issues to worry about than hopping on "fad" diets...... :francis:

I recommend reading the Renaissance Diet 2.0 before doing all this skullduggery. Easy to understand, explains things to a level a person with some understanding of fitness can grasp, and provides simple examples as guidance. Should take a week/week amd a half to read. If this is too daunting.............

[ @Son Goku 's good luck gif]

dead-teletubbies.gif

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Next week is deload week!

Decided Thursday to say fukk it and hit deads the day after squats. Managed to hit 505 for a single,7lbs under my all time max. I'll take it. Haven't done deads in at least a year.

Son Goku

Daps
Next week is deload week!

Decided Thursday to say fukk it and hit deads the day after squats. Managed to hit 505 for a single,7lbs under my all time max. I'll take it. Haven't done deads in at least a year.

ezgif-2-0abf271375.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Shrugs, not great at building the traps

Clearly the in finisher for casual lifters right now

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
What y'all think about the 5/3/1 lifting program?

Just finished my first week of it and it was coo and figuring out where to move to next once I finish the 3 week program up or just redo my maxes and run it again with the new weight factored in.

Son Goku

Daps
You notice any difference from when you were around 180/190 to 200+?

Like physique wise? And do you feel heavier/slower being that weight?

Being 200+ at this height is mandatory. Everything is better. :unimpressed:

Brb heaux love the extra mass, and dudes don't want smoke like that.
Brb I can get away without wearing a jacket more, even in the winter.
Brb the body armor at work fits better and is easier to wear because you weigh more.
Brb looking more brolic in and out of clothes. (NH)
Brb the titties can't stay in these large and sometimes extra large tank tops.
Brb 220 and 242 are easier to compete at than 198 and 181 in powerlifting.

That being lanky shyt is wack, I ain't ever going back. :birdman:

Do I feel heavier/slower? No, but I'm not a track star or boxer/MMA fighter, so even if I did the tradeoff would be negligible. :yeshrug: