Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm probably going to get banned from 24 hour. I have never seen so many people recording themselves doing absolutely nothing. Then some idiot decided he needed all the 10 lb plates in the gym. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place and it's barely month 2:francis:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I'm probably going to get banned from 24 hour. I have never seen so many people recording themselves doing absolutely nothing. Then some idiot decided he needed all the 10 lb plates in the gym. I'm starting to remember why I left in the first place and it's barely month 2:francis:
Gotta become part of the early morning crew.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

Just left my 24 hour spot less than an hour ago. shyt was obviously dead. :blessed:

But why would some fukkboys recording themselves have anything to do with you? I would never let some gym wannabes affect how I move in the gym. :hubie:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Had to take a week off from an injury......that pre workout got my skin crawling RN........

WE BYKE :damn:

angry-transformation-nine-tails-naruto-zcb3ssxxai30e560.gif

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Just left my 24 hour spot less than an hour ago. shyt was obviously dead. :blessed:

But why would some fukkboys recording themselves have anything to do with you? I would never let some gym wannabes affect how I move in the gym. :hubie:
Cause said fukkboys(and girls) setup all their recording equipment in the walkways blocking and I'm trying to not get banned 1 month into my membership:francis:

Son Goku

Daps
Cause said fukkboys(and girls) setup all their recording equipment in the walkways blocking and I'm trying to not get banned 1 month into my membership:francis:

Ain't no way in hell recording equipment is preventing you from walking. :stopitslime:

Walk where you need to walk to. If you mess up their shot, fukk em. If you knock something down, say my bad and keep it pushing.

Some of y'all gym cats be acting real extra in this thread. Real gym rats don't move like mice in the cage. :wow:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Man I worked out at the gym at 1am this morning. NO ONE WAS THERE. It was amazing!

Son Goku

Daps
Man I worked out at the gym at 1am this morning. NO ONE WAS THERE. It was amazing!

Of course they weren't, cause normal people are either asleep, getting lit, playing the game, or getting pwussy at 1 AM. :stopitslime: