Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
From zero to five days a week ain't baby steps....:skip:..... but cook if it is working out for you....:salute:...I expect to see Goddess IG pics by Summer 2025 looking like Yarishna Ayala.:banderas: Somebody's gotta take the mantle cause it seems @ThiefyPoo done crashed out and ain't gonna make it....:francis:
Lol I was in the gym today lol .

I gotta come back to the thread my bad :hug:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
From zero to five days a week ain't baby steps....:skip:..... but cook if it is working out for you....:salute:...I expect to see Goddess IG pics by Summer 2025 looking like Yarishna Ayala.:banderas: Somebody's gotta take the mantle cause it seems @ThiefyPoo done crashed out and ain't gonna make it....:francis:
I’m not going from 0- 5days /week. I just slacked off holiday season LOL

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:russ:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Been going very very natural with raw ingredients/from scratch with my recipes and healthier substitutions

Def housed a half box of almond milk cupcakes :mjgrin: #naturally

Ngl my son is super interested in food excited to have a little tasting buddy/helper on this journey

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I shall check this out later

Layne started trending MAGA and fell back

Oh is cuh that? Well fukk cuh then.
6jpCUWM.png

All them years of big-upping PHAT and that's what's up huh? :mjpls:

Daps
I felt the same way and stopped following before we went all in. He may not have but I saw enough.
I get that vibe from a lot of the knowledgable talking heads in that scientific realm of fitness youtube. I really like the Renaisssance Periodization content, but that whole clique of Dr. Mike, Jared, Layne, all those folks that shoot most of their content in Vegas give off strong strong:mjpls: :mjpls:vibes. Unfortunate, but can't let that stop me from getting their quality info..............

I just pirate all their books instead...:lolbron: