Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I been fukk** with Keto and Protein plus factor meals. Don't have to cook or cleanup and they taste good. I'm 5'11 175 pounds now. Trying to get to at least 188. Mixing in Solyent, Quest protein shakes and a protein and veggie twice a day too. I have abs and chest, but I lost some arm size. I want Saquan Barkley quads too pause.
You won't have Barkley quads with this type of meal plan. Eat some real food :scust:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Like what??I don’t wanna be big at the expense of a big belly and face. At my max I was 198 but with a fat ass face and a round belly
You have a lot to learn. What's your caloric intake currently? Why would you get fat if you went from a liquid diet to a whole food diet with the same amount of calories? The problem isn't carbs, the problem is consuming more calories than your body needs. I'm willing to bet that you don't workout as hard as you would like to think.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
You have a lot to learn. What's your caloric intake currently? Why would you get fat if you went from a liquid diet to a whole food diet with the same amount of calories? The problem isn't carbs, the problem is consuming more calories than your body needs. I'm willing to bet that you don't workout as hard as you would like to think.
I don't count my calories, maybe I should, but all I know is when I really started taking weight lifting serious, at like 21-22, I got to about 198 eating just regular American/black Caribbean food and whey protein. I was strong as a mf (except legs) but had a fat face and no sign of abs whatsoever. Fast forward during covid and like last year I prioritized cardio more and calisthenics and signed up for BJJ and got ripped, like alot of vascularity and still can dumbbells press like 80 3x10 but I lose arm shape and size and like I said trying to build legs.

I do BJJ 3-4 times a week for like an hour on one day I'll do 2 hour's, that sh* burned off fat fast

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I don't count my calories, maybe I should, but all I know is when I really started taking weight lifting serious, at like 21-22, I got to about 198 eating just regular American/black Caribbean food and whey protein. I was strong as a mf (except legs) but had a fat face and no sign of abs whatsoever. Fast forward during covid and like last year I prioritized cardio more and calisthenics and signed up for BJJ and got ripped, like alot of vascularity and still can dumbbells press like 80 3x10 but I lose arm shape and size and like I said trying to build legs.

I do BJJ 3-4 times a week for like an hour on one day I'll do 2 hour's, that sh* burned off fat fast
That's your problem right there. Carbs weren't the issue, you being ignorant and not understanding what you are doing was. Not trying to be hard on you, I just hate when people spread bad information like you did in relation to carbs. If what you're doing is working for you, congrats but please educate yourself more. I'm willing to bet that you're leaner now cause you are burning more calories. Like I said in my previous post, you most likely were not working out as hard as you think you were when you were fat.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That's your problem right there. Carbs weren't the issue, you being ignorant and not understanding what you are doing was. Not trying to be hard on you, I just hate when people spread bad information like you did in relation to carbs. If what you're doing is working for you, congrats but please educate yourself more. I'm willing to bet that you're leaner now cause you are burning more calories. Like I said in my previous post, you most likely were not working out as hard as you think you were when you were fat.
I don't take it personal, so what do you recommend for meals and macro's for someone who tryna gain and does that cardio 3x a week

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

( )-___-)

Only Thriving
Daps
Reppin
Self
Been weight lifting in a more organized structured way (2months in) I cant stop thinking about my next session

Im a Mike Tyson build but I kinda want a build like Action Bronson just one ball of solid muscle and good food maybe a over intake of calories half clean/dirty

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I see @The ADD and @xXMASHERXx in here doing the Lord's work. :lawd:

Y'all got this. :salute: Imma go and set my lineup.
1024x1024-removebg-preview-removebg-preview-2-25-removebg-preview.png