Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Yeah, you not gonna make it. @Starski @TM101 @trap101 Come instill some knowledge in this cretin before I kill all humanity. :picard:

@Flu Game502 That person is a fukking idiot, for multiple reasons.

• Pizza is high in sodium. Your BP would prolly jump through the roof.
  • A surplus of calories greater than what's required for muscle protein synthesis and anabolism won't build any extra muscle; you'll just burn whatever you can off naturally or store it as fat.
  • Pizza isn't cheap. Unless you're a legit 6 figure coli breh, there are much better ways to bulk (financially).
  • Pizza is not high in protein or especially calorically dense.
  • Eating that much pizza would become pretty unhealthy pretty fast.
  • Since that's not a balanced or complete diet, you're still gonna have to eat quite a lot on top of that.
    morgan-freeman-good-luck.gif

Imma assume you're trolling at this point and send you to the Shadow Realm after this post.
1024x1024-removebg-preview-removebg-preview-2-25-removebg-preview.png
I ain't entertaining these lazy cretins....:camby:.........could do a simple "how to bulk for bodybuilding" in a google search and would have been presented with a plethora of beginners articles. If folks ain't willing to learn the basics of nutrition then they deserve their clogged arteries...................asking if eating two large pizzas a day is gonna help you out......:beli:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
started doing 500+ split squats a day on top of regular leg days for my kickboxing classes.

i just hit 1000 today
:manny:

my quad cuts are becoming more pronounced than they’ve ever been from repping out on this routine vs solely hitting heavy leg presses + extensions
:ehh:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I been fukk** with Keto and Protein plus factor meals. Don't have to cook or cleanup and they taste good. I'm 5'11 175 pounds now. Trying to get to at least 188. Mixing in Solyent, Quest protein shakes and a protein and veggie twice a day too. I have abs and chest, but I lost some arm size. I want Saquan Barkley quads too pause.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It’s cold
Forgot my headphones
Took #POWDA
Gym employee overslept so there’s like 50 of us waiting for them to arrive

:heh:

Only have one pair, brehs. :dahell:

I keep 3 pair in the trunk plus a backup in Master Yym Bag. :ufdup:

One time I showed up and all 4 were dead. :snoop:
I had to run it back home and charge something. I copped another pair on the spot (and have chucked at least one other pair and replaced them since that). :francis:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Only have one pair, brehs. :dahell:

I keep 3 pair in the trunk plus a backup in Master Yym Bag. :ufdup:

One time I showed up and all 4 were dead. :snoop:
I had to run it back home and charge something. I copped another pair on the spot (and have chucked at least one other pair and replaced them since that). :francis:
How you got all those headphones but no charging cable in the vehicle to charge on your drive to the gym :skip:

Working out without em wasn’t a bad experience. When I first started, I did that. Plus #POWDA>music if gun to my head I had to choose one and proceed to workout

Son Goku

Daps
How you got all those headphones but no charging cable in the vehicle to charge on your drive to the gym :skip:

Working out without em wasn’t a bad experience. When I first started, I did that. Plus #POWDA>music if gun to my head I had to choose one and proceed to workout
#friday 1995 from never say never

Gonna replace these backups soon.

I just got some new bluetooth cans for the gun range so I can listen to Trippie Redd wirelessly while I bust my shots. :dame:

Working out solo-dolo without music is :scust:.

And "gun to my head" I'll just eat the bullet, the fukk I need to choose drill) music OR #POWDA! like they're mutually exclusive? :gucci:

Son Goku

Daps
How much more than your body weight should you be lifting to consider your self "strong"?

My .02: Any military-aged male moving
min 1.5x BW - Bench;
min 2.0x BW - Squat; AND
min 2.5x BW - Deadlift;

is strong. :yeshrug: Strength is a skill, so not every able-bodied person will be strong. :ehh:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Yoooo. What’s the best supplements to take while trying to bulk?
Eat what you usually eat but also add mass gainer shake/powder in the form of a shake. And whatever you normally eat, put more protein in the mix how ever you can.

I get the 12 LB Optimum Nutrition Mass Gainer and just drink one scoop mixed with milk. Use milk over water if you can, it's more calories and protein.

The recommended is 2 scoops but you can stretch it more if you just do one scoop and supplement the protein with your meals. But if you're ballin, buy two bags and just do the two scoops.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I been fukk** with Keto and Protein plus factor meals. Don't have to cook or cleanup and they taste good. I'm 5'11 175 pounds now. Trying to get to at least 188. Mixing in Solyent, Quest protein shakes and a protein and veggie twice a day too. I have abs and chest, but I lost some arm size. I want Saquan Barkley quads too pause.
Try to gain on decreased carbs?

For why