Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
.... ....................

OY BRUV YOU AVIN A GIGGLE MATE pause

If I was in your dire situation, I’d just order caffeine pills and take em with a glass of the best tasting juice you can find for a reasonable price. Beta alanine/niacin aren’t my cup of tea (no pun intended) but when in non land of the free home of the brave, do as the non land of the free home of the braves do

Caffeine pills + juice ain't no substitute for #POWDA!. :mindblown:

Daps
.... ....................

OY BRUV YOU AVIN A GIGGLE MATE pause

If I was in your dire situation, I’d just order caffeine pills and take em with a glass of the best tasting juice you can find for a reasonable price. Beta alanine/niacin aren’t my cup of tea (no pun intended) but when in non land of the free home of the brave, do as the non land of the free home of the braves do
I live north of the 47th parallell.... I can get Total War on amazon... :beli: ..... I just can't get this sweet deal..... Prime Day was sus with the #Powda so just had to put on standby..... I'll see what Black friday brings...:lupe:

Son Goku

Daps
That’s how good dat dere Orange Mango was.

I put so much stuff in with it now it doesn’t matter

It never did. :ufdup:

It's that #POWDA!, not champagne. Put just enough water in that hoe to be able to dissolve the whole scoop and send it like a shot of cognac. :birdman:

Son Goku

Daps
Load up 225 on incline, put clips on the bar, grind out two ugly reps then fail a third and get pinned, crehs. :gucci:

Stand right behind them and watch the whole train wreck happen in real time less than 24 hours after Church Day, Tailed Beast brehs. :snoop:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Facts but the squat rack isn’t the problem. It’s the weights too. Weights are up there.
Only if you have no idea what you are doing. Check your local craigslists/facebook marketplace for plates. Lots of people built homegyms when covid started and are looking to sale equipment they never used.