Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
For all my brehs in good shape, have you ever noticed the salt friends and family throw your way? Me and my breh were talking the other day about how envious folks be around us. They stay making backhanded compliments like, "You guys look good for people who spend 20 hours a day in the gym" :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I realized that I probably piss them off more cause I they felt like they couldn't eat what they wanted around me cause they were insecure:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
For all my brehs in good shape, have you ever noticed the salt friends and family throw your way? Me and my breh were talking the other day about how envious folks be around us. They stay making backhanded compliments like, "You guys look good for people who spend 20 hours a day in the gym" :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

I realized that I probably piss them off more cause I they felt like they couldn't eat what they wanted around me cause they were insecure:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

No. :hubie:

All my family members that have seen me since I started working out been on some :leon: shyt.

I don't have any outta shape frieds, just a few scrawny ones that haven't ascended yet. I don't befriend the Fats so I don't know these feels.
full

Daps

No. :hubie:

All my family members that have seen me since I started working out been on some :leon: shyt.

I don't have any outta shape frieds, just a few scrawny ones that haven't ascended yet. I don't befriend the Fats so I don't know these feels.
full

Or they come to you and complain about not being in shape and the first thing you tell them is you meal prep to make sure I'm not going to fall into temptations and are consuming the right nutrients.:

Them: How long does meal prep for your week take? :dwillhuh:

Me: two - two and half hours, diverse set of meals not too much monotony. It is seen as fuel I leave the gourmet for when I go out :ehh:

Them: Two and half hours!!! I don't have time to do that!! :damn:

Me: I see....:beli:

Them: Let me tell you about this new series that I just binged watched the first season on Netflix...:gladbron:

Me: :skip:

Let's not even get into the folks who say they want to work out and the first thing you tell them to do is squat and they say they don't want to do such a hard exercise..........:scust:

Son Goku

Daps
For the brehs in here that can squat 5 plates, yall get the whole gym staring at you as well? :pachaha::mjlol::lupe: Timestamped

jackie-chan-the-foreigner.gif

Anyone who’s ever benched 4/squatted 5/pulled 6 outside of a powerlifting meet will have random folks staring as you lift. Randoms may even comment as they plate watch.

Not sure who dude is, but “normal” cats don’t barbell sissy squat 5 wheels for a 10+ clip beltless. Since this is a YT video I wouldn’t be surprised if that was :duck: at the end of the day, especially since the bar was barely bending under load.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Anyone who’s ever benched 4/squatted 5/pulled 6 outside of a powerlifting meet will have random folks staring as you lift. Randoms may even comment as they plate watch.

Not sure who dude is, but “normal” cats don’t barbell sissy squat 5 wheels for a 10+ clip beltless. Since this is a YT video I wouldn’t be surprised if that was :duck: at the end of the day, especially since the bar was barely bending under load.
I'm glad someone said it. I thought something seemed off with how little bend there was on the bar. shyt I remember the first time I attempted 5 plates on Squat, I was worried the bar I was using was a cheap Olympic bar and about to snap.

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Lol it is real, that's Sam Sulek the new shining toy in these youtube lifting streets that kids look up to. Only 21 as well, the guy is on enough gear to kill a horse though

Son Goku

Daps
Lol it is real, that's Sam Sulek the new shining toy in these youtube lifting streets that kids look up to. Only 21 as well, the guy is on enough gear to kill a horse though

'Kay. :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

Son Goku

Daps
the 2 a days have me looking good..but it never fails...my lower bicep and forearm feels like i pulled something serious.. even the brace ive been wearing on my arm is starting not to help...smh

I been bushed two-a-days. :yeshrug:

I'll get my lifts in and maybe do the cardio after or else just skip it. Averaging 6 days a week so there's no real need for more gym time.

No need for two-a-day lifting sessions. :manny:

Daps

Right?... Like i applauld homeboy for having the strength to do it, but he's like 22 and juiced to the gills, so he is operating off that "superman syndrome". Those last 3 reps were mostly back....he is the young "sensation" right now in the bodybuiding world. But seeimg that type of training, that is a one way ticket to grinded doen tendons, rupture discs, and snap city.... :francis: