Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
To the first part?

#POWDA

The second part?

The ability for their body to not break down on em . They doing anywhere between 50-90percent of their one rep max for reps :damn:
I hope you're trolling. If not, why would you do that to yourself? Not trying to be hard on you but why would you think that's a good idea? Did you ever play sports?

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
To the first part?

#POWDA

The second part?

The ability for their body to not break down on em . They doing anywhere between 50-90percent of their one rep max for reps :damn:

50% of your 1RM ain't shyt. :rudy:
90% of your 1RM for singles isn’t that bad either.

I wonder if you did too much volume and kept your cals too low.

If you did any non-backoff sets for moar than 1 rep, :ufdup: .

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I hope you're trolling. If not, why would you do that to yourself? Not trying to be hard on you but why would you think that's a good idea? Did you ever play sports?
Sometimes you gotta walk the plank, even if you in a row boat
15523.gif

Son Goku

Daps

Bulgarian Method for PL is amazing for adding pounds to your PLT in a short amount of time.

• Brb adding pounds to squat and dead and bench.
  • Brb legsbget bigger, might need new drawers.
  • Brb legs feel bulletproof and you never get DOMS.

Powerlifting is the sport of Squat+Bench+Deadliff, not S+B+D+RB+R. :rudy:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bulgarian Method for PL is amazing for adding pounds to your PLT in a short amount of time.

• Brb adding pounds to squat and dead and bench.
  • Brb legsbget bigger, might need new drawers.
  • Brb legs feel bulletproof and you never get DOMS.

Powerlifting is the sport of Squat+Bench+Deadliff, not S+B+D+RB+R. :rudy:
From what I remember(it's been years since I read it) the Bulgarian Method wasn't squating everyday though. I was mainly speaking in that. If I am wrong then I have no problem admitting to that

Son Goku

Daps

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These dam kids are about to get my complex’s gym shut down. My lady walked into the gym studio at 4am today; and a teen boy and girl are asleep on the floor, with no clothes on, studio smelling like musty sex…..again :snoop:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

Son Goku

Daps
And like I mentioned I have no problem admitting to being wrong. Thanks for correcting me and helping me learn something new:salute:

No hate. :hubie:

The whole idea behind TBM is lifting heavy loads with extremely high frequency for extremely low-rep sets. You'll basically transmute and realize consecutively. It only works if you can balance the volume and frequency right. You will eventually run into a wall where neural gains decrease/stop, technical proficiency doesn't increase, and the volume is not high enough to elicit hypertrophy gains if you're natty, at which point you need to run something else as an accumulation block.

@Gully Bull outkicked his recovery coverage and was low-key killing himself. I run the protocol quite often and never have any issues, even with additional cardio added.
Gym-Kermit.png

Edit: Might run it back once I finish this bulk. :jbhmm:

Last edited: