Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Two clowns almost started fighting in the gym :snoop:

One guy puts all his shyt down in the middle of the cable machine then walks away. Then he tried to come back 10 minutes later to do cable flyes but someone had already started working there while he was gone. 5:45 in the morning and we yelling and fussing over equipment? :dahell:

I almost got into it earlier than that one time. :yeshrug:

200w.webp

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Two clowns almost started fighting in the gym :snoop:

One guy puts all his shyt down in the middle of the cable machine then walks away. Then he tried to come back 10 minutes later to do cable flyes but someone had already started working there while he was gone. 5:45 in the morning and we yelling and fussing over equipment? :dahell:
Dude who came back expecting everything to be the same was out of line.

Son Goku

Daps
Dude who came back expecting everything to be the same was out of line.

I mean I do the same thing sometimes and don't be having these problems. :mjpls:

I might even leave the gym back at a rack while my ass is on the bench. :yeshrug:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I put that annoying little niklet on ignore but I'm guessing he ain't like this. :mjlol:

Imagine being a #PowderBoy Captain but scared of a 176 pound weakling with bad knees and no strap. :dead:
I damn sure ain’t going get my ass whipped by someone with bad knees.

I can promise you that :russ:

Study and practice all the grappling you want, but the top of raw power I possess ain’t allowing any takedowns to come to fruition.

Try taking down a dude who squats 400lbs. :heh:

Starski

Superstar
Daps
What supps do you currently take and are you using sleeves, my child?

Imagine not using sleeves :gucci:

Supps are all over the place $$$$ but consistently using Fish oil, Collegan, multi, tongkat Ali & ZMA

EDIT: I gotta start caring about warming up smh…at best I’ll do the oliopticl for a few minutes then 3 warmup sets

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
Imagine not using sleeves :gucci:

Supps are all over the place $$$$ but consistently using Fish oil, Collegan, multi, tongkat Ali & ZMA

EDIT: I gotta start caring about warming up smh…at best I’ll do the oliopticl for a few minutes then 3 warmup sets

Good, you're using sleeves. :whew: I'm a big fan of wearing them into the gym.

I would add this (name brand or generic):
imageService

(generic of name brand) and ditch the solo collagen.

If that alone doesn't help, add this:
Animal Flex | Universal Nutrition Europe

As for the warming up thing, ehh. I do two sets of 5 with the empty bar + 3-4 warm-up sets of 2-5 reps.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

imageService

As for the warming up thing, ehh. I do two sets of 5 with the empty bar + 3-4 warm-up sets of 2-5 reps.

If dude takes Multi I would say he should replace his Multi with Orange Triad as it includes a Joint Formula. I've been taking it for the last decade.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Seems like whenever I go heavy on squats now my right knee hit me with the @Gully Bull :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Be better than me :damn:

I’m debating on taking a month off from either training legs or lifting all together. Everything from the bottom of my feet to ears hurts

The main driver of this was an 8 rep warm up front squat on thursday. I got the surreal experience that my kneecap was gonna explode on rep 9.

Son Goku

Daps
If dude takes Multi I would say he should replace his Multi with Orange Triad as it includes a Joint Formula. I've been taking it for the last decade.

My disciple @Starski ignore this charlatan. :stopitslime:

The "joint formula" in OT is inferior to Animal Flex, and if/when you discontinue using it you won't have to grab another MVI. :myman:

Daps
Be better than me :damn:

I’m debating on taking a month off from either training legs or lifting all together. Everything from the bottom of my feet to ears hurts

The main driver of this was an 8 rep warm up front squat on thursday. I got the surreal experience that my kneecap was gonna explode on rep 9.
I mean maybe instead of rest we focus on rehabbing the knee and getting it back to moving properly then come back strong?................:ehh:

Daps

imageService

This is why you let me go out into the wild too soon Sensei...why did you not put me onto the Nectar of Preservation????....:to:....I could bush my collagen and get true Godly lubrication ...........:dame:...... for the joints