Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
:mjlol: dude complaining about 225lbs

Meanwhile I hit 4 plates regularly and by the time I walk out the gym my legs have fully recovered

OT again. Hopped out the 10 hr trip, checked in/grounded my gear, and headed straight to the gym with nothing but some #Powder and a bagel in me for a Leg Day.:mjlol:

Still sent 425 and pulled 545, no sniff-sniff. @RealCrownHeights :umad:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Any reason why? Not trying to shame you or anything but legs are the biggest muscle group you have and neglecting will impact your other lifts.
Yea I mentioned it before, Idk I was just lazy and never saw anyone in the gym doing legs so I just said F it smh. I thought just chest and arms etc mattered. It got to a point one of the trainers said "Okay you don't have to pay me to train you, but please just train your legs"

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
OT again. Hopped out the 10 hr trip, checked in/grounded my gear, and headed straight to the gym with nothing but some #Powder and a bagel in me for a Leg Day.:mjlol:

Still sent 425 and pulled 545, no sniff-sniff. @RealCrownHeights :umad:

That's cool grown man with an Anime avi. I cross train BJJ and the gym so gym 2 days a week and BJJ 3 days a week. 6 ft and about 178 ripped, sparring and rolling with D2 wrestler's some 6'4 and higher and 215 plus, all saying I'm strong and asking how much I weigh.

I don't care about you doing 4 plates if you not a professional athlete. nikkas be overly brolic to work at T-mobile and get choked out their ACl torn by a person who cross trains.

All you overly brolic nikkas not no stamina and stiff as a horny teen at Spring Break

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That's cool grown man with an Anime avi. I cross train BJJ and the gym so gym 2 days a week and BJJ 3 days a week. 6 ft and about 178 ripped, sparring and rolling with D2 wrestler's some 6'4 and higher and 215 plus, all saying I'm strong and asking how much I weigh.

I don't care about you doing 4 plates if you not a professional athlete. nikkas be overly brolic to work at T-mobile and get choked out their ACl torn by a person who cross trains.

All you overly brolic nikkas not no stamina and stiff as a horny teen at Spring Break
There’s a certain irony that people be having more smoke for the minority of people in shape than the majority of people out of shape.

Especially while those who have smoke for people in shape, are trying get in shape themselves. :dahell:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I was an idiot when I first started and was on some jail upper body only matter stuff. But I have Osgood Schlatter in my knee and in physical therapy all the exercises were designed to make my leg stronger to uphold the bone, so I started working it now.
At least you learned from it. Start slow, focus on form, technique, and be consistent. I'm not a medical professional but I recommend as you progress you let your PCP know just so they can monitor and make sure your knees are staying safe.

Son Goku

Daps

That's cool scrawny "ripped" dude that cross trains BJJ. :mjlol:

No Need To Be Upset GIFs | Tenor

Lifting in the gym two days a week obviously isn't helping you not squat bytch weight or get DOMS after. My stamina might not be shyt but my legs have no soreness 3+ times a week I train them. :ufdup:

All you cross train MMA/BJJ/MT nikkas with stamina act like you can't still get shot, stabbed, or stomped out. :unimpressed:

Son Goku

Daps
There’s a certain irony that people be having more smoke for the minority of people in shape than the majority of people out of shape.

Especially while those who have smoke for people in shape, are trying get in shape themselves. :dahell:

:wtf: Who has smoke for anybody except me?
download-removebg-preview.png

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I was an idiot when I first started and was on some jail upper body only matter stuff. But I have Osgood Schlatter in my knee and in physical therapy all the exercises were designed to make my leg stronger to uphold the bone, so I started working it now.
This is very interesting to me. I remember when I first signed up to LA Fitness, they had their machines set up so that each row was for a specific muscle. The trainer there told me to hit two machines in each row and that would be a good workout :russ:
I bring this up because after hearing that, I decided to do research on actual programs people used and worked. That's how I learned about Starting Strength. So was your workout just mimic what everyone else in the gym was doing?

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That's cool scrawny "ripped" dude that cross trains BJJ. :mjlol:

No Need To Be Upset GIFs | Tenor

Lifting in the gym two days a week obviously isn't helping you not squat bytch weight or get DOMS after. My stamina might not be shyt but my legs have no soreness 3+ times a week I train them. :ufdup:

All you cross train MMA/BJJ/MT nikkas with stamina act like you can't still get shot, stabbed, or stomped out. :unimpressed:

It helps me fukk the dentures out your grandmother's mouth though. Who's gonna shot, stab or stomp me out? want to drop addy's? You started posting your stats like anybody gives a fukk about that, you strong with a Naruto obsession, posting your stats on a male dominated forum. Get your fakkit ass out of here

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

I'm in shape. I just never worked legs, like I said it's plenty of muscle bound people who have no stmaina or can't do a pull up. Just looking brolic for no reason, not in the NFL or anything to get impressed by other men.

Son Goku

Daps
It helps me fukk the dentures out your grandmother's mouth though. Who's gonna shot, stab or stomp me out? want to drop addy's? You started posting your stats like anybody gives a fukk about that, you strong with a Naruto obsession, posting your stats on a male dominated forum. Get your fakkit ass out of here

:mjlol: Yeah, you big mad but not big in the gym.

Keep that same energy when a 2 plate 5x5 rolls around.
jKKyKN6.png

BJJ is famous for steron usage so you might just be roid raging. :huhldup:

I'll put my time in the gym, shooting at work and the civvie range and take my chances, little fella.

Thank you for your support.
71db73f0f5ba8c30a91e4db57d456c-removebg-preview.png