Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Their approach is actually genius. They put the responsibility on members(as it should be) to do the right thing. Why should someone have access to the facility you pay for every month for free?
I think this its lazy and dangerous business. Instead of having adequate personnel coverage for business hours, the owner expects the members to shoulder the burden of who enters the business, like when squatting more than your 1 rep max.

One day, this practice will end up in court.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think this its lazy and dangerous business. Instead of having adequate personnel coverage for business hours, the owner expects the members to shoulder the burden of who enters the business, like when squatting more than your 1 rep max.

One day, this practice will end up in court.
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Lots of businesses require that you scan/swipe some type of card to gain access to them after hours and hold their members accountable :gucci:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I'll hold the door open for people I know that are regulars because they just put in their code at the desk and there's a camera to enforce the rule anyways. People I don't recognize get the shyt slammed on them though.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Lots of businesses require that you scan/swipe some type of card to gain access to them after hours and hold their members accountable :gucci:
I know they do, and they’re all guilty of the same. We should demand more from businesses we transact with.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I know it's been overstated but Leg day is really a lot man. I can't even take a week off and squat 225 5x5 without feeling like my quad, hips, ass and hamstrings are on fire two days later.

I've done arms chest and everything else for mad years and yea you get that soreness too but ain't nothing like leg soreness, having to walk, up and down stairs, to the bathroom at work etc.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Almost die half-squating 1 plate with side spotters and a belt on, spicy cacettes. :scust:
jKKyKN6.png

Son Goku

Daps
I know it's been overstated but Leg day is really a lot man. I can't even take a week off and squat 225 5x5 without feeling like my quad, hips, ass and hamstrings are on fire two days later.

I've done arms chest and everything else for mad years and yea you get that soreness too but ain't nothing like leg soreness, having to walk, up and down stairs, to the bathroom at work etc.

Confess you’re a weakling in the gym, brehs. :hhh:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

How hard do you hit legs. No offense but if you've been squatting for years, 225 shouldn't be having you feeling like that.

Son Goku

Daps
How hard do you hit legs. No offense but if you've been squatting for years, 225 shouldn't be having you feeling like that.

:mjlol:

Good thing you didn't ask his weight. :lolbron:

Bulk Szn is upon us :blessed:

Going to try to get up around 215 (10 pounds to go) then do a mean cut :noah:

Repped. :salute:

Bulking to 230 then tryna maintain. :shaq:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

What is it your first week :camby: