Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Progress report. Cut out conventional fast food 58 days ago and am up almost 9 pounds. Coworkers and gym bros have noticed the gainz.
SSJ3-Wow

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think I found the perfect split for me.

Been doing variations of PPL for like 3 years straight. shyt was getting boring so I made the move to the bro split recently but modified it a bit. Foundation is chest/back/shoulders/legs/tris/biceps - 6 days.

But since the science says it’s best to hit a muscle group 2-3x a week, I’m saving a little volume each workout (8-10 sets) and doing it on another day. So, for example Monday is chest day. I like to hit 30 working sets of volume per muscle group each week. So on Monday instead of doing all 30 sets, I’ll do 20 working sets of chest and then save those 10 other sets for another day and then hit a minor group’s 8-10 sets. shyt is fun, I get an incredible pump, and with my modification I don’t wait an entire week to hit a body part. Will do this throughout the rest of the year.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I haven't forgot. I've been handicapped/disabled and busy painting....I haven't forgot.

So you knew you wasn’t in a position to live up to a “challenge“ you issued and wasn’t gonna say anything about it like a little bytch? :mjlol:

Dudes won’t even man up when they lose, just sit in the cut hoping cats forget. :stopitslime:

Negged for bullshytting. Foh fukk nikka. :camby: