Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Need to get back on my anti-social steez or find a new gym. Been too much of a social butterfly in the gym this year now gotta say hi to like 8 people every session. Half want to have full blown convos. This ain't me. :snoop:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nah, 2. But i usually add something that's legs on other days as well. Especially calves.

Bro atp, yo eyelids probably got muscles

:russ:

But this shyt work for real, as long as you eat and sleep.

Starting to see single numbers for programmed AMRAPS. Bodyweight is up. Chesticles spilling out the tanks. Ain’t prayed to Lord Sniff-Sniff in bout half a year. Even the gym opps miring. :shaq:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These days if I miss just one week of no gym, when I go back, I have to suffer at least three days of body soreness.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Realized I was overtraining with my deadlifts, so I took them out my routine and replaced them with pull-ups and dips.

@africngiant :mjgrin:

Soreness in my shoulder that I’ve had for a couple months has started to come down significantly in the past two weeks.:hubie:
they don’t get it brotha
:salute:

wait until they find out you can get mad creative with it too. i started doing one arm regular dips (with the other arm for support ofc) and one arm bench dips (without the other stabilizing arm).

the results are real you can get extremely muscular with this