Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm going for the fewest exercises to build overall full body strength. Not going for aesthetic build. Everything just needs to be reasonably strong to assist with grappling.

I probably misspoke saying deadlifts were jusy for back because I'm using them as a full body exercise combined with the others I listed below

Deadlifts - 185 pounds. 15 reps 3 sets
Leg raised Pull-ups
Squats
Assault air bike
Brazillian Jiu-jitsu 3 days a week

I don't have a lot of time between family work and training for lifting so I really gotta get in and get out and maximize my time with the limited equipment thst i have..

A u bar an assault bike and 185 pounds....
Unfortunately with the restrictions you have stated I can't provide more help. I would make enough time so I could an actual strength building program. Good luck:salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately with the restrictions you have stated I can't provide more help. I would make enough time so I could an actual strength building program. Good luck:salute:
This is a mild supplement. Where martial artists not bodybuilders. Thank you for your recommendations. I'll Bounce It Off some career athletes I know and see what they suggest as well

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps

:mjlol:

Inb4 you're not 40 yet so you don't know what you're talking about. :skip:

Daps
Zero. :unimpressed:

Seriously, deadlifting isn't inherently bad for your back just like jiu-jiitsu isn't. But if you taka a back fall or get hemmed up in a crucifix, that could be bad for your back, right? :usure:

Ego lifting, lifting with poor form, lifting with accumulated localized fatigue, etc. are all good ways to snap your shyt up.

Never increasing in weight is one of the surest ways to stay small and/or weak. There's also no magic injury-feee weight; creh I know snapped his pec up benching 2 plates, which was his warm-up. :skip:

There's prolly less than a handful of cats on here and NikeTalk combined pulling moar than the Sage but let them other folks tell it, if you go over 3 plates you'll fold in half. :snoop:

Nah, heavy deads are what help me avoid back problems not get them. :umad:

I'm also not 40+ though so do what you will with this. :yeshrug: /rant

@Serious @Gully Bull @trap101 @Starski
If somebody worried about hurting their back doing deadlifts and it's not something like 5-6 wheels a side then they deadlifting wrong.........let them figure it out on their own, cause they not gonna listen anyways........:yeshrug:

Son Goku

Daps
Beginner gym PAWG had her mans wrap her knees so she could leg press 2 plates.
jKKyKN6.png

Son Goku

Daps
Lil 5’3 120 pound 10 year old cac put up 175 on bench and so I hawking him thinking he gon fukk up

lol creh repped that shyt for like 10 :salute::dead::dead::dead:

So that manlet cacboy benches more than "2 plates? :what: Average Joes ain't touching that" adult coli? :damn:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lil 5’3 120 pound 10 year old cac put up 175 on bench and so I hawking him thinking he gon fukk up

lol creh repped that shyt for like 10 :salute::dead::dead::dead:
My interactions with Gen Z make me like they're gonna be super good at literally one facet in their life and be mind blowingly useless in everything else.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"Nobody" by Nas has been one of my constant "treadmill" tracks:wow:.....I usually up the speed during Lauryn Hill's verse :wow:

africngiant

All Star
Daps

this is how they be looking at y’all (not me though, i don’t do cardio)

i just be looking at ass cheeks from his pov.
:ahh: