Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nah man. I make it a priority to burn off any excess energy to make sure I get a good nights sleep. Not to be THAT guy, but you coulda just done your push-ups body weight squats and sit-ups before bed :skip:
Absolutely. I'm not making excuses I was just reflecting on how my day went and was kinda connecting the dots.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Read your post again and you will understand why I used the smiley. Ignoring everything else is the post, why do you say he works out at PF and post a video of him working out at a gym that isn't PF:gucci:
You caught the post before the edit. Youre quick breh.:ufdup:

Daps
Just did all my PRs this week, hit em all and it felt so damn good :wow:

290 x 3 on the bench. 365 x 3 on the squat. 505 x 3 on deads and 185 x 3 on ohp.

I can def feel that 315 bench coming up soon, maybe even by the end of the year. 405 squat I'm less sure of, since my squat is relatively weak.

Ever since I started doing heavy rdls and single leg leg press my lower body lifts been blowing up tho. Shoutout to some of the GOAT accesories.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Who thinks he started at PF?? but maintaining or gains can be made anywhere even at home.

You might have a point if your example wasn't "enhanced". :stopitslime:

Steroid users can make gains sitting on the couch not even exercising, so of course a non-natty can make hypertrophy gains at Pizza Planet. :rudy:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
You might have a point if your example wasn't "enhanced". :stopitslime:

Steroid users can make gains sitting on the couch not even exercising, so of course a non-natty can make hypertrophy gains at Pizza Planet. :rudy:

True.. i don't know if you are referring to that double blind placebo study with the Steroid users but that shyt is crazy. You can literally take injects sit on the couch and have more gains than a natty going to the gym 5 times a week.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Anyone deadlifting past 40. Tips advice

I'm not trying to hurrt my back so I'm just doing 3 sets of 15 at 185..

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thank you. How many sets at that weight

Zero. :unimpressed:

Seriously, deadlifting isn't inherently bad for your back just like jiu-jiitsu isn't. But if you taka a back fall or get hemmed up in a crucifix, that could be bad for your back, right? :usure:

Ego lifting, lifting with poor form, lifting with accumulated localized fatigue, etc. are all good ways to snap your shyt up.

Never increasing in weight is one of the surest ways to stay small and/or weak. There's also no magic injury-feee weight; creh I know snapped his pec up benching 2 plates, which was his warm-up. :skip:

There's prolly less than a handful of cats on here and NikeTalk combined pulling moar than the Sage but let them other folks tell it, if you go over 3 plates you'll fold in half. :snoop:

Nah, heavy deads are what help me avoid back problems not get them. :umad:

I'm also not 40+ though so do what you will with this. :yeshrug: /rant

@Serious @Gully Bull @trap101 @Starski

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Zero. :unimpressed:

Seriously, deadlifting isn't inherently bad for your back just like jiu-jiitsu isn't. But if you taka a back fall or get hemmed up in a crucifix, that could be bad for your back, right? :usure:

Ego lifting, lifting with poor form, lifting with accumulated localized fatigue, etc. are all good ways to snap your shyt up.

Never increasing in weight is one of the surest ways to stay small and/or weak. There's also no magic injury-feee weight; creh I know snapped his pec up benching 2 plates, which was his warm-up. :skip:

There's prolly less than a handful of cats on here and NikeTalk combined pulling moar than the Sage but let them other folks tell it, if you go over 3 plates you'll fold in half. :snoop:

Nah, heavy deads are what help me avoid back problems not get them. :umad:

I'm also not 40+ though so do what you will with this. :yeshrug: /rant

@Serious @Gully Bull @trap101 @Starski
Yea you didn't tell me shyt. Hopefully someone in my age bracket can speak on it. All I have is 185 lb and I'm not focused on getting larger. I am 185 lb 5'9 and about 14% body fat.

I have a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so the need to take a lot of risks to get freak strong are not required