Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Use juiceheads to show how effective training at Pizza Planet Fitness can be brehs. :stopitslime:
Breh I don't know if these people are being serious or trolling. Like I said before, the ignorance of your average gym goer is so bad, it's amazing that more people don't hurt themselves or others:snoop:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Breh I don't know if these people are being serious or trolling. Like I said before, the ignorance of your average gym goer is so bad, it's amazing that more people don't hurt themselves or others:snoop:

:mjlol:
I think they do get hurt, that's why attendance is always down after the new year by March. :mjgrin:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I swear I hate leg day. Not because it's difficult. But that's all the bytches wanna do. And it's the same bytches everyday. :dahell:
Doc i had leg day this morning...getting up at 6 am to do this :bryan:..however the gym crowd is much smaller so i can get through my leg workouts with minimal to no wait on the machines...you should try it

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Doc i had leg day this morning...getting up at 6 am to do this :bryan:..however the gym crowd is much smaller so i can get through my leg workouts with minimal to no wait on the machines...you should try it

Yeah... I'm strongly considering going back to Early Bird Gang because these hoes pissing me off with hogging the leg equipment.

Son Goku

Daps
Yeah... I'm strongly considering going back to Early Bird Gang because these hoes pissing me off with hogging the leg equipment.

My Leg Days are mostly composed of squat and deadlift variations (20 outta 35 working sets rn) so I don't have those issues.

I wouldn't change the time of day I went to the gym just to avoid those folks; I can just "work in" or bully my way in. :yeshrug:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My Leg Days are mostly composed of squat and deadlift variations (20 outta 35 working sets rn) so I don't have those issues.

I wouldn't change the time of day I went to the gym just to avoid those folks; I can just "work in" or bully my way in. :yeshrug:

I do squats, deadlifts, lunges, quad extension, ham extension, and leg press. Plus I typically do an hour of cardio before.

bytches be at all of this equipment.

Son Goku

Daps
I do squats, deadlifts, lunges, quad extension, ham extension, and leg press. Plus I typically do an hour of cardio before.

bytches be at all of this equipment.

Not my gym life, not my business but I wouldn't switch up my whole schedule because "bytches be at all of this equipment". :yeshrug:

But yeah, if you can't get them to either share or move, I guess you don't have any other option. I'm a gym gawd, no junior now, so I don't know these problems. :banderas:

A whole gang of fukkboys was curling in front of "my" rack yesterday. I pulled up and started gathering equipment at it, didn't even ask if I could use it or if they were using it. No problems were had. :birdman:

I also wouldn't do an hour of cardio before squats and deads but I realize not everyone is lifting heavy like that.
Gym-Kermit.png

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I wonder if anyone can relate to this. I skipped my last calisthenics day on Sunday and I missed Monday. Tuesday was off day anyway. I found myself getting really heated today. That same rush of adrenaline I would have put to use on came up today but it wasn't the appropriate avenue for it at all. Do yall feel like consistent fitness keeps your emotion in check ?

Son Goku

Daps
I wonder if anyone can relate to this. I skipped my last calisthenics day on Sunday and I missed Monday. Tuesday was off day anyway. I found myself getting really heated today. That same rush of adrenaline I would have put to use on came up today but it wasn't the appropriate avenue for it at all. Do yall feel like consistent fitness keeps your emotion in check ?

No. :unimpressed:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Nah man. I make it a priority to burn off any excess energy to make sure I get a good nights sleep. Not to be THAT guy, but you coulda just done your push-ups body weight squats and sit-ups before bed :skip: