Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Bought 2 tubs of Dark Labz Crack Primal edition and it's the best stuff ever.

killed it on heavy bench n then hit a PR on over head press fukking around, did a nice strict standing 225 press, and this was after benching heavy, hadn't even tried to OHP anywhere close to that weight in months.

Just googled it. It looks solid if unspectacular. A lot of caffeine; beta alanine and citrulline were there. No taurine tho.

I, for one, ain't paying $2.75 per scoop of gym-pop POWDA! . That's over 800 bucks a year for just my gym fix. :dead:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
These injuries maaan.

Calf popped when I was playing soccer.

My right shoulder is beyond messed up. It “clicks” and “pops” for the most benign movements. Very difficult for me to bench and the like.

Hopefully the orthopedic can get me a good diagnosis so I know where I stand.
Ewww. How bad is the calf now?
Just googled it. It looks solid if unspectacular. A lot of caffeine; beta alanine and citrulline were there. No taurine tho.

I, for one, ain't paying $2.75 per scoop of gym-pop POWDA! . That's over 800 bucks a year for just my gym fix. :dead:
But would you do it for the OG Jack3d formula?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Yeah... I looked it up too. 475 mg of combined caffeine is a lot.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Ewww. How bad is the calf now?

Not too bad, thanks for asking. Some residual swelling and pain, but not a partial tear like I feared. Still got some weeks before I’m back on the field.

Doc said I can get back to benching though. I just have to do more upper back/shoulder exercises to give more support. Definitely an overuse injury that’s causing the arthritis/pain. Just have to be more cognizant is all.

Gonna do some PT for the shoulder, calf and ankle.

Injuries really be messing up routines..

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
But would you do it for the OG Jack3d formula?

No. :unimpressed:

$2.75 is what a serving of mass gainer cost before rona. Not paying that for a scoopbof anything.

1) I can get randomly tested at work.

2) I also don't need speed or meth to get through my workouts, just a little #Powda. :mjlit:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Breh works out at planet fitness because that's the only gym open past 6pm in his area.

We see the obvious (not a lifetime natural)

But

Looks like anyone can make pf workout for them. :manny:

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't get gains in a certain gym. ( especially for Bodybuilding/Hypertrophy based gain)

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breh works out at planet fitness because that's the only gym open past 6pm in his area.

But

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't get gains in a certain gym. ( especially for Bodybuilding/Hypertrophy based gain)

:francis:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

But

The message is right but guy is speedrunning life with how much juice he looks to be on at 21 or 22.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Not everyone has multiple options or a home gym with a slant bar with an ssb squat and football bar:wow:

Just want to give brehs some encouragement to not make any excuses.
Read your post again and you will understand why I used the smiley. Ignoring everything else is the post, why do you say he works out at PF and post a video of him working out at a gym that isn't PF:gucci:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Daps
Read your post again and you will understand why I used the smiley. Ignoring everything else is the post, why do you say he works out at PF and post a video of him working out at a gym that isn't PF:gucci:

:mjlol:

Use juiceheads to show how effective training at Pizza Planet Fitness can be brehs. :stopitslime: