Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I had routine labs come back high and the PA sent me to a nephrologist. It make sense since creatine breaks down into...wait for it...creatinine. :stopitslime:

Kidney doc said you look like you should be playing for the Pats. :mjtf: You're fine, you're just taking hella supplements and black and brolic. :yeshrug:

PA ignored an actual doctor's recommendations and said I was fukked up. :mjlol: Had to go back to the nephrologist and he got mad the PA was wasting everyone's time. :russ:
Could be something could nothing, safe than sorry :hubie:

africngiant

All Star
Daps

The dose makes the poison​

i had a tendency to eat the whole jar in a session 😅 but ive stopped doing it lately. i might’ve been doing too much with that but im not too sure breh

at the same time, without doing so, it’s impossible to get my macros in smh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i had a tendency to eat the whole jar in a session 😅 but ive stopped doing it lately. i might’ve been doing too much with that but im not too sure breh

at the same time, without doing so, it’s impossible to get my macros in smh
What macros is PB helping when it’s mostly fat?

africngiant

All Star
Daps
What macros is PB helping when it’s mostly fat?
mainly for the calorie and protein intake for me, since i have to eat at least 4000k calories just to gain weight. im struggling to find a viable replacement that works as fast since i have a busier schedule now. im not sure what else to do tbh

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
mainly for the calorie and protein intake for me, since i have to eat at least 4000k calories just to gain weight. im struggling to find a viable replacement that works as fast since i have a busier schedule now. im not sure what else to do tbh
What is the current breakdown of your macros?

Protein
Carbs
Fat