Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
aye, a man gotta get his calories in somehow. the fats don’t effect me

but what alternative is there for high calorie foods?
Nah....I see why @Son Goku bushed you off and didn't want to give advice, you want us to tell you everything and you do none of the work If you really bout this life you would've at the minimum done a little googling and saw different articles and websites that would've told you the basics of how to construct a macro split. Those same articles ALWAYS give a breakdown of the staples to include in any diet you're building. Nuts are always in that list You would easily be able to put together a macro split with all the necessary foods from those staples and get to between 2,000 - 3,000 cals and that's before including shakes and things of that nature to get to 4,000+. Go read a few articles and learn about the different macro manipulations you can do. But hell if you lazy to do that you can always download an app like Renaissance Periodization's and that will probably help you out.....you will have to pay, but it is either pay or do the work, which will benefit you in the end.

Grown Man lecturing done for the evening. :birdman:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nah....I see why @Son Goku bushed you off and didn't want to give advice, you want us to tell you everything and you do none of the work If you really bout this life you would've at the minimum done a little googling and saw different articles and websites that would've told you the basics of how to construct a macro split. Those same articles ALWAYS give a breakdown of the staples to include in any diet you're building. Nuts are always in that list You would easily be able to put together a macro split with all the necessary foods from those staples and get to between 2,000 - 3,000 cals and that's before including shakes and things of that nature to get to 4,000+. Go read a few articles and learn about the different macro manipulations you can do. But hell if you lazy to do that you can always download an app like Renaissance Periodization's and that will probably help you out.....you will have to pay, but it is either pay or do the work, which will benefit you in the end.

Grown Man lecturing done for the evening. :birdman:

I, the Great Sage @Son Goku, sealed that man away with the Six Paths Planetary Devastation jutsu and I'm rid of his ignorance.
AnimeBlessed

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My feet been killing me on runs and I almost forgot I bought these shoes at the beginning of the pandemic :snoop:

Ended up buying some Triumph 20s and the way these contour to my foot is like I'm wearing shoes for the first time again :blessed:

Replace your running shoes brehs. Save your feet :to:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
My feet been killing me on runs and I almost forgot I bought these shoes at the beginning of the pandemic :snoop:

Ended up buying some Triumph 20s and the way these contour to my foot is like I'm wearing shoes for the first time again :blessed:

Replace your running shoes brehs. Save your feet :to:

How many miles (roughly) is that? :lupe:

I don’t normally do enough cardio to keep the shoes around long enough before I replace them off GP…I think.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many miles (roughly) is that? :lupe:

I don’t normally do enough cardio to keep the shoes around long enough before I replace them off GP…I think.
I did the math...and if I'm being modest at saying I've done 9 miles a week (I do more than that) for 3 years...I'm looking at around ~1400 :merchant:

No wonder my feet been on fire :damn: