Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
man you’re hating but didn’t offer no advice. and you’re supposed to be goku, helping to save the universe

You posted that shyt in here because you knew what you're doing is off. That's why you asked the question, because you didn't have the answer. :skip:

@The ADD already gave you advice. He's more benevolent than I am. :mjgrin:

I'm not that Goku so I'm not supposed to be helping to save the universe. Nikkas miss the Naruto references all over. :snoop:

You post up a lot of dumb shyt ITT, and I'm Sage enough to know you can't save em all. :francis:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
You posted that shyt in here because you knew what you're doing is off. That's why you asked the question, because you didn't have the answer. :skip:

@The ADD already gave you advice. He's more benevolent than I am. :mjgrin:

I'm not that Goku so I'm not supposed to be helping to save the universe. Nikkas miss the Naruto references all over. :snoop:

You post up a lot of dumb shyt ITT, and I'm Sage enough to know you can't save em all. :francis:
man i will out calis you at the end of the day

when i start hitting the boxing gym too you better talk to me nice!
:umad:

Son Goku

Daps
Goku don't give af about the universe just about getting stronger. Saving the universe just be collateral

And I'm the Tailed Beast @Son Goku
Screenshot-2023-01-07-220412-removebg-preview-20-removebg-preview
so I don't give af about that Goku.
Cam

We all know the Prince of All Saiyans been the real one. :myman: @VegetasHairline

Son Goku

Daps
man i will out calis you at the end of the day

when i start hitting the boxing gym too you better talk to me nice!
:umad:

I know you'll out-calis me at the end of the day, because I don't do or give a fukk about calis. :skip:

I also don't give a fukk about no boxing gym, giant nikka. I'm a professionally-trained shooter, come run up if you want to. :bustback:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Only thing reigning supreme is your waistline, eating a jar of peanut butter in one go. :umad:
your favorite ig model would run up on me to ask how to get a narrow waist without the knife, i been lean all my life

i got all the civilians asking me how i do this shyt
:ufdup:

you admitted i got you beat on the calisthenics so i can rest peacefully
:salute:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Bruuh....are you not aware of how much fats peanuts have??? :russ:...Probably ate a week's worth of fats in one serving alone........
aye, a man gotta get his calories in somehow. the fats don’t effect me

but what alternative is there for high calorie foods?