Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
"Training legs" 3x a week isn't any type of accomplishment to me but do you. :unimpressed:

@trap101 See, nikkas smaller and weaker than myself tryna tell me different ways to (incorrectly) run a program I been using for years now (like 5?). :mjlol: :skip:
Nah you run the program how you do. I'm not trying to fix your program. I'm faster and more athletic with better endurance and stamina than you have I wouldn't tell you how to run a strength program. I was just asking for input on a split of legs 3 times a week. I really do appreciate the info :manny:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nah you run the program how you do. I'm not trying to fix your program. I'm faster and more athletic with better endurance and stamina than you have I wouldn't tell you how to run a strength program. I was just asking for input on a split of legs 3 times a week. I really do appreciate the info :manny:

You prolly are but we're talking about strength training, not cardio/plyos/sports-specific training. It absolutely is a strength program. :dwillhuh:

I don't tell the marathoners at work how to train to run longer distances and they don't tell me shyt about the big three, hypertrophy, aesthetics, etc. because we each have our own lane.

But like I said, you got it dude. :hubie:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Man i got swamp ass but i stay in nike dry fit clothes that are made from polyester. And that solves all of my problems.

Buy you got here brolic nikkas walking around in sweats with a wet ass. PAUSE :dame:

Son Goku

Daps
bulked up...got my yearly physical and things look good...now to take a week off from the gym...when i come back...it will be time to cut..esp for this wedding im going to in october

Week off from the gym? :what:

Tf you bulk up just to then cut down for a wedding when you should be flexing on in that suit/tux, triple OG? :mindblown:

Son Goku

Daps
ive always took a week off ...ive been doing it for years...nothing but maintenance

:dead:

Don’t you miss the gym when you’re not there? :lupe:
5187239.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm restocking on pre-workout and need suggestions. The last one I had was the gold standard brand but wondering if I should avoid creatine.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
It doesn’t have to be in your pre and most of those are under dosed
I use to have professional bodybuilders tell me not to take it all the time and sometimes take a week or 2 off from it so the body doesn't rely too heavily on it.

What I think I'm gonna do is substitute it for black coffee on Fridays and on weeks where I want to sub it out completely. I've also what guys like Jeff Caveliere kinda go into the gray area when explaining it so just not sure.

Also, can women take creatine as preworkout?