Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This ain’t even second gear

a93ab702c152842722037fc15a81a16b.gif
My man's stepped out the time chamber feeling himself. :salute:

Don't feel yaself too much and end up like Vegeta vs Semi Perfect Cell though.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm just going put this out here.....

I was a sick a couple weeks back, so I couldnt gym for two weeks...

Went from 220lbs to 211lb.

One major take away I took from being sick is, you can only eat foods, that you're supposed to when you're sick, otherwise you're at risk of throwing up or not progressing....

To this had me thinking my diet is pretty lean, but now it got even leaner, because why should I keep consuming sh*t thats not good for you.

When you know better you do better.....

Also now I'm down to 208 looking ripped. Mainly because I clean up my diet even more.

I say all this to say....

If you're overweight its because you eating too much, and too much of the wrong thing...

The quickest way to drop weight will always be to......

STOP eating.

Obviously that isn't sustainable, but eating healthy + exercise is.

/rant
11ea941ea584396ac62507376d1f4cbe.jpg

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You got limited workout days or something breh?
Between having time with my daughter, traveling on the job, handling my own business (setting up late summer releases designs and website, photoshoots, and prepping for fall collection), and maintaining the house… yes.

I make no excuses I do working out at home but getting in the gym and getting the necessary weight lifting in yes. I do my best trying to get at least 3-4 days in.

Like I posted about feeling guilty not working out I hated myself for not going for a week but my body literally needed the rest.

This past week I been up until 2 am nearly every day waking up at 5 bruh.

Finally got 10 hours of sleep last night but that’s because I’m off from the job today.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Between having time with my daughter, traveling on the job, handling my own business (setting up late summer releases designs and website, photoshoots, and prepping for fall collection), and maintaining the house… yes.

I make no excuses I do working out at home but getting in the gym and getting the necessary weight lifting in yes. I do my best trying to get at least 3-4 days in.

Like I posted about feeling guilty not working out I hated myself for not going for a week but my body literally needed the rest.

This past week I been up until 2 am nearly every day waking up at 5 bruh.

Finally got 10 hours of sleep last night but that’s because I’m off from the job today.
:salute: for not making excuses and still getting into the gym. Doing better than 99% of the population just off that alone. I'd take @Son Goku advice and just do a fullbody split so I'd at least know I stimulated every muscle in a workout. Or you can do a 4 day upper lower split. Quality workouts >>>> Quantity shytty workouts.

Then make sure your nutrition and rest are at the best that your current situation allows for. shyt sounds cliché af but at the end of the day, all this shyt is commitment and patience.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:salute: for not making excuses and still getting into the gym. Doing better than 99% of the population just off that alone. I'd take @Son Goku advice and just do a fullbody split so I'd at least know I stimulated every muscle in a workout. Or you can do a 4 day upper lower split. Quality workouts >>>> Quantity shytty workouts.

Then make sure your nutrition and rest are at the best that your current situation allows for. shyt sounds cliché af but at the end of the day, all this shyt is commitment and patience.
Nah most definitely. I got it in the last two days and I feel great man. Tomorrow gonna be sore as fukk I already know though

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I workout on Sundays a lot. I was considering going today and again tomorrow. Then I thought "I should sit today since I'm going tomorrow anyway" :manny:

.....then Apollo's voice entered my head:

15621ec5-19f9-44a0-996d-aa95a1e33e3e_text.gif

I just wrapped up a session.