Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you're overweight its because you eating too much, and too much of the wrong thing...

The quickest way to drop weight will always be to......

STOP eating.

Preach. Yet sadly women are being convinced this ain’t true :snoop: ‘Heavy lifting loses more weight’. Bullshyt it does. ‘No, I gotta eat more protein bc I’m working out’ bytch you are overweight you are not bulking :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
11ea941ea584396ac62507376d1f4cbe.jpg

I don't want to hear that :sadcam:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Anybody else doing legs 3 times a week conjugate style?
Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Rest

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I squat twice a week and deadlift once a week and throw some light hamstring work on deadlift day. It's been 5 inch shorts season since the beginning of summer.
I was on the same squat twice a week for about 3 months
I've seen my VMO muscle change tremendously. Instead of deadlifts I throw in good mornings here and there. Might as well show what you've worked for.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Anybody else doing legs 3 times a week conjugate style?
Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Upper/Lower/Rest

When I do nSuns I hit Lower 3 times a week as well, but the program isn't really set up "conjugate style".

It's heavy Squats and Sumos / heavy Deads and Front Suats / & speed Squats + Sumo singles or heavy Squats and Sumo singles.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
You most definitely can outwork a bad diet if you have the recovery capabilities and/or metabolism for it.

(Hint: Most people do not. :francis: )

I'll find the way

When I do nSuns I hit Lower 3 times a week as well, but the program isn't really set up "conjugate style".

It's heavy Squats and Sumos / heavy Deads and Front Suats / & speed Squats + Sumo singles or heavy Squats and Sumo singles.

:jbhmm: I'm getting some ideas off of that split.

Tue
Heavy SSB Squats and Isolation Leg Curls /
Thur
Heel Elevated Squats and Good Mornings /
Sat
Speed Squats high volume and Deads with Leg Curls

Son Goku

Daps
:jbhmm: I'm getting some ideas off of that split.

Tue
Heavy SSB Squats and Isolation Leg Curls /
Thur
Heel Elevated Squats and Good Mornings /
Sat
Speed Squats high volume and Deads with Leg Curls

:picard:

So you're gonna b*stardize and dilute it, and to what end? :scust:

The power of the (n) Sun is that it has high barbell volume work. Change up the T1 and 2's like that and you're basically masturbating at the gym 6 days a week. :ufdup:

Daps

The power of the (n) Sun is that it has high barbell volume work. Change up the T1 and 2's like that and you're basically masturbating at the gym 6 days a week. :ufdup:
You've taught me well Sensei. First thing I thought when I saw him say "I got ideas" was "why not just run the template program already?"............

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

I have my own specific goals like everyone else. I'm not about to be Sumo deadlifting and It's a start, I'm sure most people aren't doing legs 3 times a week.

You've taught me well Sensei. First thing I thought when I saw him say "I got ideas" was "why not just run the template program already?"............

I appreciate the template but no. Have you ran that program yet and if you haven't why don't you?

Son Goku

Daps
I have my own specific goals like everyone else. I'm not about to be Sumo deadlifting and It's a start, I'm sure most people aren't doing legs 3 times a week.

I appreciate the template but no. Have you ran that program yet and if you haven't why don't you?

"Training legs" 3x a week isn't any type of accomplishment to me but do you. :unimpressed:

@trap101 See, nikkas smaller and weaker than myself tryna tell me different ways to (incorrectly) run a program I been using for years now (like 5?). :mjlol: :skip: