Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
The human body is a majestic machine. Woke up this morning with slight lower back pain (pause) and just completed a two and a half hour full body workout. I had to pull myself out from the gym. Hit my Pendlay Row PR without any forearm pain. Hit 95 percent of my back squat with no knee pain and 70 percent effort. Felt like I was 22 again.

:wow:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm just going put this out here.....

I was a sick a couple weeks back, so I couldnt gym for two weeks...

Went from 220lbs to 211lb.

One major take away I took from being sick is, you can only eat foods, that you're supposed to when you're sick, otherwise you're at risk of throwing up or not progressing....

To this had me thinking my diet is pretty lean, but now it got even leaner, because why should I keep consuming sh*t thats not good for you.

When you know better you do better.....

Also now I'm down to 208 looking ripped. Mainly because I clean up my diet even more.

I say all this to say....

If you're overweight its because you eating too much, and too much of the wrong thing...

The quickest way to drop weight will always be to......

STOP eating.

Obviously that isn't sustainable, but eating healthy + exercise is.

/rant

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

One major take away I took from being sick is, you can only eat foods, that you're supposed to when you're sick, otherwise you're at risk of throwing up or not progressing....

To this had me thinking my diet is pretty lean, but now it got even leaner, because why should I keep consuming sh*t thats not good for you.

Also now I'm down to 208 looking ripped. Mainly because I clean up my diet even more.

If you're overweight its because you eating too much, and too much of the wrong thing...

STOP eating.

/rant
But fasting

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Sick?

Only :flabbynsick: people who don’t practice good hygiene get sick.

I ain’t been sick in 4 years :hubie:

STOP eating.

/rant

Better learn how to wash your hands and wash your ass, @Serious. :mjgrin:

But in all seriousness, if I'm sick or running myself ragged I find eating more junk helpful because of the higher caloric density. :manny:

Daps
The human body is a majestic machine. Woke up this morning with slight lower back pain (pause) and just completed a two and a half hour full body workout. I had to pull myself out from the gym. Hit my Pendlay Row PR without any forearm pain. Hit 95 percent of my back squat with no knee pain and 70 percent effort. Felt like I was 22 again.

:wow:
Gonna tap in with you tomorrow or tuesday and see how dem joints are feeling......... :mjgrin:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
0 to a 100 huh?..................:lolbron:
This ain’t even second gear

a93ab702c152842722037fc15a81a16b.gif