Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Nobody is mad breham

IF brehs are going to spend on gear it’s a black owned company that’s is producing quality products from my experience and others I know and they give back to the community.

No more and no less
Well put me on to some cheaper black brands so I can save money on gym clothes to spend on gym shoes. :krs:

Daps
Nobody is mad breham

IF brehs are going to spend on gear it’s a black owned company that’s is producing quality products from my experience and others I know and they give back to the community.

No more and no less
I appreciate the effort, but those are just generic fits that you can get on DHGate with a stitcheted "brand" emblem in it...:yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I appreciate the effort, but those are just generic fits that you can get on DHGate with a stitcheted "brand" emblem in it...:yeshrug:
Link? @trap101

Daps
Link? @trap101

I mean you could look all around the site,.... :yeshrug: I'm just sayin' it is a generic fit with a silk screen logo or "saying", you could make your own with your own quotes on them..........

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I'm currently in a hotel in Alabama.

The fitness center is shut down for renovation :childplease:. Ended up having to go to a Planet Fitness nearby.

The swimming pool is shut down :beli:

There is a malfunction with the fire alarm and it randomly goes off :sadbron:

I'm sending a big ass complaint to corporate as soon as I get home. I want some free shyt.

Son Goku

Daps
I'm currently in a hotel in Alabama.

The fitness center is shut down for renovation :childplease:. Ended up having to go to a Planet Fitness nearby.

The swimming pool is shut down :beli:

There is a malfunction with the fire alarm and it randomly goes off :sadbron:

I'm sending a big ass complaint to corporate as soon as I get home. I want some free shyt.

:picard:

I woulda used that Active & Fit. :takedat:

Son Goku

Daps
Reps today on OHP

135x5
135x5
135x5
135x5
135x12

We out here :wow::wow:

And yes @Son Goku I piss sitting down :mjgrin:

You might need these. :mjgrin:
Amazon.com: August Organic Tampons, Regular Absorbancy, BPA Free Long  Applicators, Toxin Free, Fragrance Free, Hypoallergenic, 96 Tampons :  Health & Household

I hear they're great for all people that menstruate. :troll:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
been laying down and unconsciously doing hamstring bridges in the corner lane of my room all day with a fan blowing into it as i surf the internet
:jbhmm::blessed:

#noexcuses