Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Watch out for the swagger jackers in the gym that will follow you everywhere stare at you and do exactly what you do.. even when it comes down to bumping your head to music..

Daps
I can handle it.
When i loose these last 15 kg im out of the :flabbynsick: gang and back to handsomegang.

Im 36 without a single wrinkle on my face. Bytches think im 23 with my babyface.

But when those 15 kilos are gone … brehs :ohlawd:

And my gym is close to a college and the dorms so a lot of college chicks. A nikka gonna eat believe that.

Im a fat pretty nikka better that than a ugly ripped nikka.

The roast are fuel to keep going. :myman:
Rock on my G......:salute:, even if it means you gonna become a predator, but you can cook........... :russ:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I can handle it.
When i loose these last 15 kg im out of the :flabbynsick: gang and back to handsomegang.

Im 36 without a single wrinkle on my face. Bytches think im 23 with my babyface.

But when those 15 kilos are gone … brehs :ohlawd:

And my gym is close to a college and the dorms so a lot of college chicks. A nikka gonna eat believe that.

Im a fat pretty nikka better that than a ugly ripped nikka.

The roast are fuel to keep going. :myman:

6iyz-Jsi-d

Nah, I'm brolic and either ugly, average, or just restingbytchface gang, and I still get broads choosing.

I'd rather be a naturally lean ugly nikka that can eat whatever, not get fat, and still be a gym gawd than a fat pretty nikka that is one cheeseburger and fries away from relapsing and has to stay on their gym shyt like an alcoholic on the wagon.

Last 15KG?

What do you weigh now?

:mjlol: He on some @seymour cake shyt, talmbout "lemme hit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and in a year you'll be sorry :pacspit: ".

Nikkas really need to power up for two episodes on some DBZ shyt. :dead:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
6iyz-Jsi-d

Nah, I'm brolic and either ugly, average, or just restingbytchface gang, and I still get broads choosing.

I'd rather be a naturally lean ugly nikka that can eat whatever, not get fat, and still be a gym gawd than a fat pretty nikka that is one cheeseburger and fries away from relapsing and has to stay on their gym shyt like an alcoholic on the wagon.

:mjlol: He on some @seymour cake shyt, talmbout "lemme hit the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and in a year you'll be sorry :pacspit: ".

Nikkas really need to power up for two episodes on some DBZ shyt. :dead:

Cant have all the good genetics :yeshrug:

Was 170 kg got that down to 115 kg in a year but this year i have been struggling with those last 15 kg.

I havent been as consistent as i was last year so im the only to blame

Son Goku

Daps
Cant have all the good genetics :yeshrug:

Was 170 kg got that down to 115 kg in a year but this year i have been struggling with those last 15 kg.

I havent been as consistent as i was last year so im the only to blame
ezgif-2-0abf271375.gif

FWIW, it doesn't take "good genetics" to not weigh as much as three of these high school fukkboys.
pixlr-bg-result-1-67-removebg-preview-removebg-preview.png

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
ezgif-2-0abf271375.gif

FWIW, it doesn't take "good genetics" to not weigh as much as three of these high school fukkboys.
pixlr-bg-result-1-67-removebg-preview-removebg-preview.png
Cats be lying mofos online want me to believe they 155lbs benching 2 plates and squatting 4, deadlifting 5 :mjlol:

I’m not saying it’s not possible :hubie: if you always posting on here or discord then I know it’s not probable

Especially among gen z cats they can barely bench a plate :picard:

The nfl is so soft now they got linebacker that weigh 210lbs

Son Goku

Daps

What you mad for? I'm saying that shyt seems pricey for no reason. GYMBM but damn, 60 for some basic gym shorts? :dahell:

I'm still in the gym basically half naked and folks tell me I'm brolic. My clothes don't have to say "Black" on them for these cacs to know what's up. :manny:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What you mad for? I'm saying that shyt seems pricey for no reason. GYMBM but damn, 60 for some basic gym shorts? :dahell:

I'm still in the gym basically half naked and folks tell me I'm brolic. My clothes don't have to say "Black" on them for these cacs to know what's up. :manny:
Nobody is mad breham

IF brehs are going to spend on gear it’s a black owned company that’s is producing quality products from my experience and others I know and they give back to the community.

No more and no less