Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Noted on the steak :ehh:

What was the part you was saying about the two weeks, you might’ve deleted it by accident.

I already use a 50 lb vest for dips and pull-ups, eventually I wanna go up to 100 lbs & the vest I’m eyeing has removable plates so it’ll be perfect.

For now I’m cutting but I’m still lifting heavy. I do a lot of calisthenics with a light mix of machines (I can do 250 on a incline chest machine, no idea what my bench press is haven’t tried it since last year)

With the lean mass I want to be able get bigger while also being low on carbs (it’s 125g). If I don’t get the results I want I might switch off it, we’ll see.
:gucci:

Daps
Steak :mjgrin:

On further inspection,

So you’re going shirtless all summer but you are gonna ??? After the two weeks of maintenance ??

Is the 120lb vest for mental fortitude reasons or you plan to walk in it for extended miles?

Are you actually bulking or cutting because that weight vest seem like it’s gonna be hell recovering from if you using it all the time

What’s the point of “lean” mass gainer though?
The whole post is just a smorgasbord of chaos...:mjgrin:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Noted on the steak :ehh:

What was the part you was saying about the two weeks, you might’ve deleted it by accident.

I already use a 50 lb vest for dips and pull-ups, eventually I wanna go up to 100 lbs & the vest I’m eyeing has removable plates so it’ll be perfect.

For now I’m cutting but I’m still lifting heavy. I do a lot of calisthenics with a light mix of machines (I can do 250 on a incline chest machine, no idea what my bench press is haven’t tried it since last year)

With the lean mass I want to be able get bigger while also being low on carbs (it’s 125g). If I don’t get the results I want I might switch off it, we’ll see.

Who raised these nikkas (in the gym)? :scust:

Dudes in here doing calis and machines and weighted walking to shred down for an event but won't go slightly lower carb/higher proton and lift actual heavy iron and sprint to get right?

Look like not Tarzan, lift like Jane, brehs. :hhh:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I took a week off @Son Goku :whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

And the pain still wouldnt really go down.

So I started working out again anyways, but I did this last night and this morning shyt is definitely working.
Welcome to the club

d2yjnwf-3a9f9978-9a17-42d1-9338-156631887e44.gif

Daps

Dudes in here doing calis and machines and weighted walking to shred down for an event but won't go slightly lower carb/higher proton and lift actual heavy iron and sprint to get right?

Comes back to the complex I suffered from and didn't see the light for so long: Folks thinking that lifting weights is as simple as doing a bunch of physically exerting exercises in whatever chaotic order sweating and that's it. THat there isn't a science to the shyt.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Let’s be reality. A lot of them don’t even look like Tarzan :hubie:

Daps
Massage Gun is really piff. It;s helped alleviate some pain I had in my shoulder
You 6 Fig, 6 Certs, you supposed to be having a massage therapist on speed dial.............:youngsabo:.....I sure as hell would......but we :flabbynsick: and getting bachelor degrees in middle age.........them luxuries are gonna have to wait.......:mjcry: