Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You 6 Fig, 6 Certs, you supposed to be having a massage therapist on speed dial.............:youngsabo:.....I sure as hell would......but we :flabbynsick: and getting bachelor degrees in middle age.........them luxuries are gonna have to wait.......:mjcry:
I'm saving money for when I take @Gloxina to Bora Bora :troll:

But no lie I did consider a massage just didnt think it'd work. :dwillhuh:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Comes back to the complex I suffered from and didn't see the light for so long: Folks thinking that lifting weights is as simple as doing a bunch of physically exerting exercises in whatever chaotic order sweating and that's it. THat there isn't a science to the shyt.

Not only this, but newbs seem to think all exercises are the same. They're not. :francis:

Even if you're not tryna be a powerlifter or Oly lifter, those lifts have great value for the general population.

Most "casual" lifters would benefit from the Big 3, pull/chin-ups, barbell rows, and strict pressing more than they will from doing random Hammer Strength or selectorize machines their whole workout.

But I can't tell you the number of folks I see every day in the gym that start and end all their workouts without touching a barbell and then seem to wonder why they're annually weak fukks. :snoop:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
You want to gain lean mass on low carb. Not really optimal….

Unless you mean low carb for the shake to allow more whole food carbs
I want to attempt but if I can’t, then fukk it I try, fail & go the normal route:yeshrug:

Who raised these nikkas (in the gym)? :scust:

Dudes in here doing calis and machines and weighted walking to shred down for an event but won't go slightly lower carb/higher proton and lift actual heavy iron and sprint to get right?

Look like not Tarzan, lift like Jane, brehs. :hhh:
He already said "bananas & fruits" only. :francis:
Let’s be reality. A lot of them don’t even look like Tarzan :hubie:
Y’all some ruthless summabytches:mjgrin:

Daps
So you prefer to waste time and effort on a lark?

Unserious
You said your piece. I have a homie who wants to "get a six pack", bought some L-Carnitine and says combined with his doing sit ups he is going to get rid of the subcontaneous fat in the lower abdominals..... :francis:....Told him you can't spot reduce fat and you need to do some proper lifts too (of course doesn't do the Big 3)......gotta let them waste the time and effort and when they come back hit them with :francis:...can't help ya homie, you don't wanna listen.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
You said your piece. I have a homie who wants to "get a six pack", bought some L-Carnitine and says combined with his doing sit ups he is going to get rid of the subcontaneous fat in the lower abdominals..... :francis:....Told him you can't spot reduce fat and you need to do some proper lifts too (of course doesn't do the Big 3)......gotta let them waste the time and effort and when they come back hit them with :francis:...can't help ya homie, you don't wanna listen.
Funny thing about sit-ups is that they are apt for poor form so the only effectiveness is iffy.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
So you prefer to waste time and effort on a lark?

Unserious
Works 50/50 for me :ehh:

I know when to hold ‘em and fold em :mjgrin:
This is very true, luckily I already got my 6 pack (weighted captains chair is :banderas:), just want to shred off the last bit of fat to let it fully show.

Son Goku

Daps
I was definitely ready for tank weather this past weekend. Definitely got some looks. It was glorious.

:mjtf:

Been wearing tanks outside for like the past 5 months straight, even when it was 20+ below.

TankTopper Army Major General @Son Goku reporting for duty.
full

Son Goku

Daps
thats some other shyt...only when its warm out for me lol :laff:

Gotta flex year-round on these punk bytches outchea. :birdman:

I walk around looking like an superhero action figure in the middle of December so y’all can call me The (Black*) Winter Soldier. :mjgrin:

You a mod right? Go ‘head and make that name change happen pleighboi. :ufdup:

*New-Black Winter Soldier is also more than acceptable.
473cdb73b0f3ac778e61d130be34fb.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Gotta flex year-round on these punk bytches outchea. :birdman:

I walk around looking like an superhero action figure in the middle of December so y’all can call me The (Black*) Winter Soldier. :mjgrin:

You a mod right? Go ‘head and make that name change happen pleighboi. :ufdup:

*New-Black Winter Soldier is also more than acceptable.
473cdb73b0f3ac778e61d130be34fb.png
lol only super mods can expedite name changes of which i am not