Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
You can't go very (read: any type of) heavy apparently either. :unimpressed:
This is also true. At two plates I feel the connecting muscles to my kneecap start redlining(to keep with the car analogy). Currently haven’t decided what to do. All of the available options are pretty much a dead end because I’m the problem :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is also true. At two plates I feel the connecting muscles to my kneecap start redlining(to keep with the car analogy). Currently haven’t decided what to do. All of the available options are pretty much a dead end because I’m the problem :beli:
I hate to say this, but you’re literally a gym cuck.

You’re literally coming here posting this, and talking down on yourself like you aren’t aware of the repercussions

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I hate to say this, but you’re literally a gym cuck.

You’re literally coming here posting this, and talking down on yourself like you aren’t aware of the repercussions
I try to provide clear transparency in all my dealings. This a bit of a diary for me as well :manny:. Sometimes typing it out helps provide clarity when I revisit the topic

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Is this a mental block or do you have actual serious knee issues? If it's mental throw on some sleeves or wraps.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Is this a mental block or do you have actual serious knee issues? If it's mental throw on some sleeves or wraps.
It’s an actual knee/central nervous system issue?/energy. At times it feels like I got cheap Lego blocks for a knee and surrounding areas. It’s pretty much only when I back squat :beli:
You are too young for such maladies
Years of uninterrupted running my body into the ground daily. Running on concrete for miles a day, weightlifting, racquetball, minimal recovery, poor diet etc. felt great at the time :whoo:Ill never agree with the next post I quote (but it’s prolly spot on :lolbron:)
No, after a few years of not listening to @Son Goku, he's not. :lolbron: