Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I want to say it was either 235 or 245#. It's an older pic but IIRC I'm pretty sure it was a 225# breaking PR at the time.

My back has been all good thankfully.
:salute: I remember the setbacks you and @krackdagawd went through.

Y’all fought through those setbacks and are thriving today, due to willpower and determination.

I love a good redemption story

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:salute: I remember the setbacks you and @krackdagawd went through.

Y’all fought through those setbacks and are thriving today, due to willpower and determination.

I love a good redemption story
Won’t let me rep you again but I appreciate that homie. Those sohh days of posting in the gym forum w you guys is what really officially trapped me as a real gym head.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Do people avoid going to the gym on Friday nights to not look like losers? I swear, if I ain’t got shyt to do on a Friday night, I hit the gym at my usual time and it’s empty.

My regular time during the weekdays is in the evenings around 6pm and all the regulars are there as usual. If I do have plans, I usually go in earlier after work at around 3pm. I’ll see some of the same regulars around that time and we’ll chop it up. I’ll ask them “what y’all doing here early? Got plans later on tonight? And they’ll say “nah I’m most likely going to chill at home at watch the game/binge a show or some other shyt.” These are both male and female regulars that I chop it up with.

I just randomly thought about this.

:mjlol:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Do people avoid going to the gym on Friday nights to not look like losers? I swear, if I ain’t got shyt to do on a Friday night, I hit the gym at my usual time and it’s empty.

My regular time during the weekdays is in the evenings around 6pm and all the regulars are there as usual. If I do have plans, I usually go in earlier after work at around 3pm. I’ll see some of the same regulars around that time and we’ll chop it up. I’ll ask them “what y’all doing here early? Got plans later on tonight? And they’ll say “nah I’m most likely going to chill at home at watch the game/binge a show or some other shyt.” These are both male and female regulars that I chop it up with.

Might just be how they want to spend the start of the weekend

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Gym closes at 8