Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
People scared to death to ask how many sets someone got left. I was camped out at the only squat rack for like 35 mins yesterday during peak hours and I just see people looking at their watch, and keep walking by.
Some :flabbynsick: mofo asked me this on Saturday, while I’m doing dead’s.

I’m like mofo get lost.

Only to see this dude get the platform next to me and do a bunch of box jumps. :camby:

You don’t need the platform for that.

That’s up there with using the power rack for bicep curls.

Glad I havent seen that shyt in ages.

But something tells me @Waterproof is the type of cat to do bicep curls in the power rack

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
People scared to death to ask how many sets someone got left. I was camped out at the only squat rack for like 35 mins yesterday during peak hours and I just see people looking at their watch, and keep walking by.

If dropping the gym bag and sitting behind folks in the rack to lace up the Olys doesn’t work I just start working in. :skip:

Folks get real awkward for some reason when I take the platform connected to the rack they're in too. :mjgrin:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Some :flabbynsick: mofo asked me this on Saturday, while I’m doing dead’s.

I’m like mofo get lost.

Only to see this dude get the platform next to me and do a bunch of box jumps. :camby:

You don’t need the platform for that.

That’s up there with using the power rack for bicep curls.

Glad I havent seen that shyt in ages.

But something tells me @Waterproof is the type of cat to do bicep curls in the power rack
You know me so well! When I go heavy with bicep curls, I use the Olympic bar and I curl in the Squat Rack! 135, 155, 165, 175

:demonic:

Go Heavy or Go Home

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Pulled 405 brehs :mjcry: haven't felt this proud since benching 225 for the first time. :mjcry: we all gonna make it brehs just stay consistent :mjcry:

Dap + (Small) Reputation.

Enjoy this day breh. :obama:

Here's a summary of how DLing works for the weak folks in the back. :lolbron:

1 Plate: You sit down to pee :dame:
2 Plates: You a weak mfer and must give up your spot to real lifters when asked. :camby:

3 Plates: You still can't even say you lift yet. :picard:

4 Plates: DYEL? Yes, you do. :francis:

5 Plates: You can now take the deadlift platform from weaker beta-men.
Deebo

6 Plates: Gym hoes know you. :obama: You have become a physical gawd. Amen. :lawd:

7 Plates: Other gymgoers only exist for your amusement. You are the strong mfer that the strong mfer at the gym looks up to.
full

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Is the weight on the hip thrust machine the same as on the smith machine? I can do 60kg on the smith machine but doing 30 on the hip thrust machine seems like a lot.