Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
The fat bytch doing 225lbs. once and the last minute dedicated to the Hodge nikkas....:wow2:

Coincidentally I did deadlifts and some pullups tonight...:mj:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The Hodgetwins are against deadlifting and say you'll end up in "Snap city" if you do them.

interesting...

Even with good form?

From my experience, most injuries in the gym are back related, that come via DL's. But I also see a lot of improper form, or use of excessive weight....

No one should be stiff leg, deadlifting anything over 2 plates, yet I see idiots pulling 3, sometimes, then wondering how their back got jacked up. :smh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Strange, my lower back has got a lot better since I stopped doing regular deads. I went from 405x6 on regular deads to 205x10 on stiff leg deads. Only place I feel it now is the hammies
I think my form is fukked up cause I didn't/don't feel it in my hamms at all. But I actually want to focus on my back, so reg deads it is. Plus tbh, I think I went too heavy anyway trying to impress this milf in the gym :snoop:. Just started deading last week. Listening to CT CAN be dangerous lol

You just got DOMs from not working out that lower back enough....:mjpls:
Nah, it aint DOMS. It's an isolated region on my right lower back. Ive had the issue for years. I can only describe it as a mild sciatica.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
interesting...

Even with good form?

From my experience, most injuries in the gym are back related, that come via DL's. But I also see a lot of improper form, or use of excessive weight....

No one should be stiff leg, deadlifting anything over 2 plates, yet I see idiots pulling 3, sometimes, then wondering how their back got jacked up. :smh:

They claim they're dangerous and only powerlifters should do them. They have messed up lower backs supposedly and say even if they could do deadlifts they wouldn't do them.

I'll go out on a limb and say these nikkas probably tried them, they were too hard and they gave up. Dudes say it only works your legs and lower back :smh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I think my form is fukked up cause I didn't/don't feel it in my hamms at all. But I actually want to focus on my back, so reg deads it is. Plus tbh, I think I went too heavy anyway trying to impress this milf in the gym :snoop:. Just started deading last week. Listening to CT CAN be dangerous lol

Nah, it aint DOMS. It's an isolated region on my right lower back. Ive had the issue for years. I can only describe it as a mild sciatica.

Go real light for a couple of month and see a chiropractor or just rest. :yeshrug:

That's how I dealt with my right shoulder pain. :wow:

semtex

:)
Daps
heh hopefully nikkas don't really lock their knees when doing stifflegged deads

14kwrhk.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
yeah I don't think they do squats either for the same reason

That's 70% of gym nikkas though...in their defense.:scheme:

Saw this dude quasi-rep on a bench press for about 275lbs. He really thought that shyt was counting and he had short arms. Bragging about he can 1RM 345lbs. :upsetfavre: "All I care about is chest...fukk doing legs...all I wear is pants and I got bad knees."

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
They claim they're dangerous and only powerlifters should do them. They have messed up lower backs supposedly and say even if they could do deadlifts they wouldn't do them.

I'll go out on a limb and say these nikkas probably tried them, they were too hard and they gave up. Dudes say it only works your legs and lower back:smh:
:heh: I'll give a pass for already having messed up backs.

Depending on whether they're ego lifters, it may be beneficial to avoid a potentially hazardous exercise.

I'll check my schools sports medicine database for deadlifts...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:heh: I'll give a pass for already having messed up backs.

Depending on whether they're ego lifters, it may be beneficial to avoid a potentially hazardous exercise.

I'll check my schools sports medicine database for deadlifts...

I don't believe them when they say their backs are messed up, BOTH of them have messed up backs? Identical twins or not, having the same exact injury is a long shot. That's an excuse I hear from dudes that don't do deads, or squat, either it's their back or their knees.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a terrible squat day. :beli: Going to the gym during peak hours is really fukking up my gains.:noah:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don't believe them when they say their backs are messed up, BOTH of them have messed up backs? Identical twins or not, having the same exact injury is a long shot. That's an excuse I hear from dudes that don't do deads, or squat, either it's their back or their knees.

I mean it's w/e. Personally I don't know anyone who's remotely fit, with no back injuries, that has anything negative to say about deadlifts.

The lift itself is rather easy, if it was something like powercleans, then I could understand. The only downside to deadlifts, is setting up large increments of weight. But just using 145lbs can be entirely beneficial.

I can't picture, "fitness gurus" lying about a physical condition...