Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Oye

Random
Daps
how much that balboa wrap cost

Total with a drink is $11 or $12.

Fam what time do you lift? That meal is a beast.

For some reason lifting at night curbs my appetite. I drink a quick shake on the way home and usually only want just enough dinner to hit macros.
I usually eat my first meal at about 4:30pm and my last at 9-10pm.

Times I lift really vary no specific time.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
why do white ppl walk round the gym locker room naked?

i never see black ppl doing that

and it be them old ass nikkas

i dont even stop in the locker room no more

shyt is wild homo

No lie, I've seen a guy in a public locker room standing in front of the sink mirror with his towel on his shoulders while everything else was just out there for the room to see.

I walked in like...

:why:

:snoop:

There's no reason these nikkas should be in the locker room with their balls out for extended periods of time. :smh:

And yeah, it's always those old ass guys doing that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

No lie, I've seen a guy in a public locker room standing in front of the sink mirror with his towel on his shoulders while everything else was just out there for the room to see.

I walked in like...

:why:

:snoop:

There's no reason these nikkas should be in the locker room with their balls out for extended periods of time. :smh:

And yeah, it's always those old ass guys doing that shyt.

them old cats sit in the mirror and blow dry themselves at my gym, yeah dry off with a blow dryer. shyt is just strange.

-P-

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
it really is though...it is the shyt (after you get through the first couple of weeks of managing the hunger noises in your stomach) lol

It works with my lifestyle and I feel better every single day. I can definitely maintain this as a life style.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Special K protein cereal coming through with the save. Damn sure was about to have chocolate for dinner.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
why didn't any of y'all put me on to lifting with chalk?

tried it last sunday for deadlifts, shyt just changed my life. did 405+ much easier when i'm not worried bout my grip.

shyt just got deep brehs :smugfavre:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They got weights in the prison.

Dudes do get swole off of them playground workouts though. But there are gyms everywhere. I could make do with guest passes. The only real challenge is food. But even with that, I think they have some hotels w/kitchens (for long term shyt like relocation etc). It could actually work :ohhh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They got weights in the prison.

Dudes do get swole off of them playground workouts though. But there are gyms everywhere. I could make do with guest passes. The only real challenge is food. But even with that, I think they have some hotels w/kitchens (for long term shyt like relocation etc). It could actually work :ohhh:

Not all prisons have free weights breh.