Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tastes like a granola bar if your whey is cookies and cream flavored. Oatmeal makes it taste better plus it's actually healthy unlike that stuff.

Why don't you think Green Machine juice is healthy? Is it because it's processed?

semtex

:)
Daps
Why don't you think Green Machine juice is healthy? Is it because it's processed?
green-machine-nutrition-information.jpg

all that sugar. no fiber. minimal protein, plus it's soy protein which i've heard bad things about. It's still healthier than 99 percent of fruit juices though so it's not BAD .

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't know if I should drink a protein shake for dinner or eat some tuna. Off topic has anyone ever threw some protein powder in a pre-made drink like naked green machine or something and drank it? I thought of keeping some protein in the car just so I don't have to make bad food choices.
Im really thinking about getting more calories from shakes. Just have like 3 maltodextrin/whey shakes a day. Im so tired of cooking and paying wild $$$ for food.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
green-machine-nutrition-information.jpg

all that sugar. no fiber. minimal protein, plus it's soy protein which i've heard bad things about.

I feel you. That's why I was going to add the protein powder to it but it definitely wouldn't be an everyday thing. Just those days where I didn't plan for a meal and I could grab something quick. I don't really like fast food like that, even the "healthier" options.

Green Goodness by Bolthouse uses Soy protein Isolate and Whey protein concentrate and that would be the one I would drink if I went that route. My doctor said I should do isolates instead of concentrates but he never said anything specifically about soy. I'm going to read up on it. Thanks for your reply!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im really thinking about getting more calories from shakes. Just have like 3 maltodextrin/whey shakes a day. Im so tired of cooking and paying wild $$$ for food.

They are definitely easier and quicker, especially if you're pressed for time or just tired in general.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Excuse the rant:

Adding body weights to my cardio in the morning seems to be helping if for nothing but the post mirror pump

Some how some way I had ice cream yesterday and didn't house the entire pint. And still ate under my deficit number

Stumbled across my aunts yearly christmas cookie gift in the freezer at my grandparents today. I left them there :jawalrus:

Down to 1 scoop of protein powder and still hitting 1g per pound'ish on the protein.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I feel you. That's why I was going to add the protein powder to it but it definitely wouldn't be an everyday thing. Just those days where I didn't plan for a meal and I could grab something quick. I don't really like fast food like that, even the "healthier" options.

Green Goodness by Bolthouse uses Soy protein Isolate and Whey protein concentrate and that would be the one I would drink if I went that route. My doctor said I should do isolates instead of concentrates but he never said anything specifically about soy. I'm going to read up on it. Thanks for your reply!

Hit the grocery store and craft a meal :manny:, I do that at lunch sometimes

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:manny: trying to pay my car off, money is tight. I bring lunch most days though so it won't even be a regular occurrence.

I hear you. I bring my lunch most days but I keep it pretty basic so its not a hassle to make:

Can of Starkist Select Tuna (32g protein :whew:)
Raw Kale Spinach mix
Greek Yogurt
Chia Seeds
Almonds