Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
After deadlifts I am almost always starving. Plus I don't eat breakfast and lift on an empty stomach :thumbsup:

I see, making up for calories. Be careful with eating late though. You "could" potentially put yourself at an increased risk for hyperglycemia(high blood pressure).

Effect of meal timing and glycaemic index on gluco... [Br J Nutr. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Ideally the biggest meal of the day "should be" breakfast, then gradually taper off as the day / sun winds down...

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I see, making up for calories. Be careful with eating late though. You "could" potentially put yourself at an increased risk for hyperglycemia(high blood pressure).

Effect of meal timing and glycaemic index on gluco... [Br J Nutr. 2012] - PubMed - NCBI

Ideally the biggest meal of the day "should be" breakfast, then gradually taper off as the day / sun winds down...

I wouldn't worry about that study considering all the contradictory long term research out there, especially when dealing with IF. Then you add exercise to the mix and well...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did some barbell work this morning along with the Leg curl and leg extension machines which I still hate.

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my post workout meal from Thursday (I think).

IMAG0020_zpsf8d37e58.jpg

Rocky Balboa wrap from Muscle Makers Grill and a Grilled chicken Caesar salad + pasta salad. The wrap has just under 60 grams of protein it's grilled chicken and turkey meatballs.

how much that balboa wrap cost

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Here's my post workout meal from Thursday (I think).

IMAG0020_zpsf8d37e58.jpg

Rocky Balboa wrap from Muscle Makers Grill and a Grilled chicken Caesar salad + pasta salad. The wrap has just under 60 grams of protein it's grilled chicken and turkey meatballs.

Fam what time do you lift? That meal is a beast.

For some reason lifting at night curbs my appetite. I drink a quick shake on the way home and usually only want just enough dinner to hit macros.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh man i went home for easter and i came back with 2 boxes of easter leftovers...man i don't see how im going to do IF this week :to:....i need to get rid of this food ASAP....im going to have to go super hard with the cardio and calisthenics this week to compensate..put in extra rounds for boxing too

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm bout to go to the gym but i dont feel like it :beli:

I think i really hate morning work outs now . I'm off today and i know if i dont do it now i will miss today and im not for all that :no:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Do you have any links on the long term studies?

Not on hand. You can look up shyt that supports carb back loading (good luck finding a site thats not a sales pitch), or IF that involves afternoon and late night eating. Then theres the fact people who exercise generally have better health markers. There was no mention of exercise in there.

There'd be a hell of a lot more people with diabetes out there if this were cold fact, me included.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Look what I caught at Planet Fitness lmao. Just a regular morning.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmL6HcNHJ4[/ame]