Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont even know what that means :pacspit:

Matter fact i dont care im going to the wwe today please come at me bro i will choke slam your ass waddup:birdman:

beg your pardon sir what does #ISYMFS mean :hamster:

2 hours have passed and I hope your whore ass has gone to the gym by now.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Not on hand. You can look up shyt that supports carb back loading (good luck finding a site thats not a sales pitch), or IF that involves afternoon and late night eating. Then theres the fact people who exercise generally have better health markers. There was no mention of exercise in there.

There'd be a hell of a lot more people with diabetes out there if this were cold fact, me included.

Fa sho, I look into this later.

I just been reading up on circadian rhythm lately(internal biological clock) and came across a few eye opening studies.

Pathogenesis of Fasting and Postprandial Hyperglycemia in Type 2 Diabetes: Implications for Therapy
That Late-night Snack: Worse Than You Think
Shift work linked to increased risk of heart attack and stroke
A Study of Snack Consumption, Night-Eating Habits, and Nutrient Intake in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Night owls at risk for weight gain and bad diet

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look what I caught at Planet Fitness lmao. Just a regular morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNmL6HcNHJ4

:snoop:

There's this old guy at my gym who does every single exercise with that kind of range of motion. EVERY ONE of them.

Sometimes I just want to ask him if he really thinks he's getting a great workout in by doing that.

And I'm talking about every exercise, 1 arm rows, leg press, bench press...

How are you cheating on crunches to the point where you're not even doing a crunch?

:why:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

:snoop:

There's this old guy at my gym who does every single exercise with that kind of range of motion. EVERY ONE of them.

Sometimes I just want to ask him if he really thinks he's getting a great workout in by doing that.

And I'm talking about every exercise, 1 arm rows, leg press, bench press...

How are you cheating on crunches to the point where you're not even doing a crunch?

:why:

You must go to my gym in Manhattan cause I got a similar old guy who hogs a bench for 30 fukking mins doing the same bullshyt. Maybe they can't bend their elbows with weight anymore.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You must go to my gym in Manhattan cause I got a similar old guy who hogs a bench for 30 fukking mins doing the same bullshyt. Maybe they can't bend their elbows with weight anymore.

Nah, I'm out in the Chicagoland area.

If it's too much weight to get a good rep then he needs to take some damn weight off. I make sure I point him out when I'm with my friends, like...

:ufdup:

Look at this guy.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I should drink a protein shake for dinner or eat some tuna. Off topic has anyone ever threw some protein powder in a pre-made drink like naked green machine or something and drank it? I thought of keeping some protein in the car just so I don't have to make bad food choices.

semtex

:)
Daps
I don't know if I should drink a protein shake for dinner or eat some tuna. Off topic has anyone ever threw some protein powder in a pre-made drink like naked green machine or something and drank it? I thought of keeping some protein in the car just so I don't have to make bad food choices.
:scusthov: I blend my whey with oatmeal in a blender. keep it nice and cold.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:scusthov: I blend my whey with oatmeal in a blender. keep it nice and cold.

Ummm Ewww? How does it taste though? I have a pretty good unflavored powder so I didn't think it would be a horrible idea.

semtex

:)
Daps
Ummm Ewww? How does it taste though? I have a pretty good unflavored powder so I didn't think it would be a horrible idea.
tastes like a granola bar if your whey is cookies and cream flavored. Oatmeal makes it taste better plus it's actually healthy unlike that stuff.