Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:them CT trainer videos are the best thing to happen to weight lifting,having mp3 of him screaming you to lift is motivating, you lift weight you never thought you could lift

you got a mix to upload? :skip:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Went to a pulmonologist last week and now I'm on my third round of prednisone and antibiotics for this cough :to:

Health science nerds, what is this prednisone going to do to my muscles since this is my third round since Feb? I have about 7 more days to go to finish this last pack, taking 40mg/day.

I've been trying to up my pro-biotics to counter act all the antibiotics. Anything else I can do to minimize damage? I can't do any cardio without coughing issues, and lifting for more than a set gets my light headed.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Went to a pulmonologist last week and now I'm on my third round of prednisone and antibiotics for this cough :to:

Health science nerds, what is this prednisone going to do to my muscles since this is my third round since Feb? I have about 7 more days to go to finish this last pack, taking 40mg/day.

I've been trying to up my pro-biotics to counter act all the antibiotics. Anything else I can do to minimize damage? I can't do any cardio without coughing issues, and lifting for more than a set gets my light headed.

:to: Get well, get well soon. We want you to get well! GET WELL. GET WELL SOON! WE WANT YOU TO GET WELL!

just started the first day of my bulk.
- no more running :blessed:

- the creatine coursing through my veins again :blessed:

- actually eating real meals again :wow:

- knowing that by this time next year I'm going to finally be pressing into the 200s :youngsabo:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
School gym is closed for spring break...going with my lil sis tonight to Gold's Gym. :leostare:

semtex

:)
Daps
157069_353726954746067_2078969265_n.png

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I ended up not going to the gym yesterday ... gonna go tomorrow morning, I just was not in the mood.

You brehs got any advice or suggestions for exercises to do on off days when I don't go/don't feel like going to the gym? :ld:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I ended up not going to the gym yesterday ... gonna go tomorrow morning, I just was not in the mood.

You brehs got any advice or suggestions for exercises to do on off days when I don't go/don't feel like going to the gym? :ld:

Sure do, it's called going to the gym nikka :what1: