Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
1325192126_working_out.gif

Game changer :ohhh:

semtex

:)
Daps
what if there was a pre-workout that made you hallucinate that CT Fletcher was there during your workout? On some Ivory from "How High" shyt? :krs:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

who can make a mp3 version of this and the other ct videos. i need this motivation :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I was having my sister start of with SL and I was showing her proper form for squats and OH press. Couple of females near by were curious and were asking questions. The cornballs with the polos :birdman: me down and told me to stop trying to find clients. "Just because you're in decent shape doesn't mean your certified to give advice to the patrons. Are you a certified trainer?" :childplease:

These fukking fakkits at Gold's Gym want to hassle a nikka. They don't want to uphold the 7 day guest pass because I was "soliciting my services" and I "wasn't going to commit to yearly membership". :aicmon:

fukkboys don't even have a full squat rack...:pacspit:

I guess it's calisthenics for a week until my school gym is back open. Franchise gyms are wack. :(

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Damn just realised being big and ripped allows me to talk a whole buncha shyt.

Some girl i work with: You wouldnt get away with the half the shyt you do if you wasnt so built :ufdup:

Me: :leon: :youngsabo: :why:

If i wasn't into gym and fitness like 95% of :flabbynsick: dudes out there i woulda got my ass kicked plenty of times

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I was having my sister start of with SL and I was showing her proper form for squats and OH press. Couple of females near by were curious and were asking questions. The cornballs with the polos :birdman: me down and told me to stop trying to find clients. "Just because you're in decent shape doesn't mean your certified to give advice to the patrons. Are you a certified trainer?" :childplease:

These fukking fakkits at Gold's Gym want to hassle a nikka. They don't want to uphold the 7 day guest pass because I was "soliciting my services" and I "wasn't going to commit to yearly membership". :aicmon:

I guess it's calisthenics for a week until my school gym is back open. Franchise gyms are wack. :(

Man. They just did my man like that at Fitness Connection (Used to be Gold's). This nikka told my man he was gonna revoke(!!!) his membership the next time he saw him "acting like a trainer", just because he saw him working out with one of our co-workers and was giving him some pointers. :what:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

that's some bullshyt.

see i can be a spiteful mf'r. a guy like me, i've got time to waste. i'd just be calling gold's corporate all day filing complaints against that trainer and location for no reason other than just to waste his/their time.

:blessed:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
@She Agree That I'm Looney

Certified trainers tellin clients to dl off smith machines:dead::dead::dead: They aint shyt

Last edited by a moderator: