Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Woke up this morning planning to hit the gym but said fukk it, I'll go this afternoon ... I think I may be burnt out

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Just realize that my chest needs to worked on more, especially the mid section. I got so used to doing wide grip benches, I never really did close grip. Gonna start today with the mid grip and cut down on the wide grip.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Just realize that my chest needs to worked on more, especially the mid section. I got so used to doing wide grip benches, I never really did close grip. Gonna start today with the mid grip and cut down on the wide grip.
Close grip bench will not hit your inner chest. It wont hit your chest at all actually. Just keep benching how you bench. As you get stronger the mass will fill in your weak points.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Close grip bench will not hit your inner chest. It wont hit your chest at all actually. Just keep benching how you bench. As you get stronger the mass will fill in your weak points.

I know it hits the triceps, but when ever I do close grip I feel it in the middle of my chest more then anything

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
becareful not to put too much pressure on your knees

I squatted 315 last week and my legs are :noah:

I tore the whole thing down and started from scratch so the weight isn't very high. I wanted to get the form correct and just that change has engaged enough muscle work. I started adding weight last week :manny:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I tore the whole thing down and started from scratch so the weight isn't very high. I wanted to get the form correct and just that change has engaged enough muscle work. I started adding weight last week :manny:

smart move man, form is everything when it comes to squats

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
Knee got sore or something the other day playing basketball...came in the gym today for Leg Day....after my first set..I packed it up and went home...Knee said "NOT YET" :beli:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Knee got sore or something the other day playing basketball...came in the gym today for Leg Day....after my first set..I packed it up and went home...Knee said "NOT YET" :beli:

:ohhh: same shyt happened to me

Last summer playing ball I stepped on left knee wrong and it's been weak/feeling weird when active

I still squat fine but knee gives out sometimes, not even sure if I should get it checked out :yeshrug:

semtex

:)
Daps
Good move. Light ATG squats >> heavy knee bends