Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Put young Krack in a wrestling club didn't know they were so expensive :merchant: I'm guessing it's probably that way since it's one of the biggest ones in NJ but :wow:

They have ncaa champions to come train them every month aside from the regular trainers and the gawd Jordan Burroughs :lawd: will be there in the spring for a few of them.

I'm about to start selling dope or some shyt brehs :mjpls:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
when you're ready you should try kroc rows (just an all out set of 20 db rows with a heavy weight) :whew:

did 176lbs for 20 earlier this week (right side one day, left side the next) my hands still sore as a mufugga :bryan:

My hands are still healing from the bleeding from deadlifts, I'll attempt soon. My school gym only goes up to 125lbs. though. :smh:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went to the gym with a friend today, got my CT Fletcher motivational coaching style on.... it wasn't appreciated :laugh:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
My legs aren't growing like they should.

Strength wise I'm moving along nicely.

Size wise? I barely seen any difference.

Makes me not want to work my upper body because my gains are up top are making my legs look like I had polio for the last 5 years.

And I KILL my legs which makes this that much more infuriating.

Any other ectomorphs have this problem?

Any advice in general?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
My legs aren't growing like they should.

Strength wise I'm moving along nicely.

Size wise? I barely seen any difference.

Makes me not want to work my upper body because my gains are up top are making my legs look like I had polio for the last 5 years.

And I KILL my legs which makes this that much more infuriating.

Any other ectomorphs have this problem?

Any advice in general?
Whats your leg routine

Whats that diet like

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Whats your leg routine

Whats that diet like

Ever day before any work out regardless of what day it is I do

4 x 10 squats with increasing weight. My max is like 220

On leg day I do 6x 10-12 squats
Quad machine and then I super set them with standing calve raises about 4 sets of 12 on quad and then I do 30 reps of the standing calf machine. I position my feet outward, inward, and straight for 10 reps each to work different parts of my calves.

Seated calf raises 4x 10 with increasing weight.

Idk if that's a really complete leg day maybe I'm not pushing myself and I should increase the volume, but the fact that I've seen very little growth is alarming. I've definitely gotten stronger legs but the size hasn't increased much.

I'm pretty skinny so my diet isn't anything really specific. I eat as much as I can. In addition to taking creatine as well. I'm also in the gym 6 days a week.