Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
been out of the game for a minute

2 weeks ago I did a SL rountine and sucked big time, so I knew I needed a quick break

started doing ddp yoga for 2 weeks and :leon:, that plus fasting does wonders

10 pounds down and i'll return back to SL tomorrow

SL+yoga+my physical ass restaurant job where i'm on my feet for hours = ready for summer:salute:

Oye

Random
Daps
U mite need to just wait till ur fully healed up

It's healing while I rehab it and I waited 2 months without lifting weights. I just did some P90x hoping it would get better but it's just now responding to rehab work. I have an imbalance where the area between my chest and shoulder is too tight and pulls my shoulder forward. Surgery isn't an option so I have to lift to fix it.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had sciatic nerve damage in lower back. Can't do dead lifts anymore.

My doctor won't let me do squats. I'm 3 back surgeries deep. My legs are naturally strong, but I'm starting to fiend to add squats to my regimen. I'm nervous as shyt to do it though.

Yo, question for you cats: I've been feeling old school lately, so started doing 500 pushups (10 sets of 50) every other day to supplement my workout. Pushups always give me a nice mental high, but those shyts are pointless, aren't they? Are they a complete waste of time?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
My doctor won't let me do squats. I'm 3 back surgeries deep. My legs are naturally strong, but I'm starting to fiend to add squats to my regimen. I'm nervous as shyt to do it though.

Yo, question for you cats: I've been feeling old school lately, so started doing 500 pushups (10 sets of 50) every other day to supplement my workout. Pushups always give me a nice mental high, but those shyts are pointless, aren't they? Are they a complete waste of time?

tryna channel your inner Herschel Walker huh?

when we were in boot camp there was no weight room to run to. all we had were pushups and situps and running. and that shyt alone put serious definiton on my body. keep doing it bruh. and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are bugging.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tryna channel your inner Herschel Walker huh?

when we were in boot camp there was no weight room to run to. all we had were pushups and situps and running. and that shyt alone put serious definiton on my body. keep doing it bruh. and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are bugging.

How many did you do a day?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

no bodyweight exercise is pointless breh..i do regular pushups and fist pushups in the mornings of my gym days

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How many did you do a day?

It was every other day. One day would be exclusively cardio. Jumping jacks, mountain climbers, jogging.

The next day would be the calisthenics. Push-ups, sit-ups, 8 Count Body Builders.

Push-ups were usually 300-500. Sit-ups would be 100-150. What we would do is one set of push-ups. Could range from about 25-40. And do a set of situps which ranged from 10-15. 8 counts were always last. fukk that exercise. I hate it to this day.