Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My midsection has never once been nearly as wide as my shoulders. I should be more grateful for my genetics.

My waist has never been bigger than 31'' with putting on all this weight...black excellence. :whew:

Oye

Random
Daps
Any alternative to incline bench? I asked on another forum but they didn't actually answer my question. I have a shoulder injury that I'm trying to work around and I can't do incline of any kind.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First time using the smith machine today. I think it's my new fav piece of equipment. The leg extension gave me hell as usual and is still my least favorite. I did the shoulder press today and my right shoulder was in pain. I couldn't even lift 50lbs on it. I ended up at either 10 or 20 just tried to lift through the pain. I did a glutes workout on the elliptical and now my cheeks are sore when I sit.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Any alternative to incline bench? I asked on another forum but they didn't actually answer my question. I have a shoulder injury that I'm trying to work around and I can't do incline of any kind.

regular bench, decline bench, pec flys

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
First time using the smith machine today. I think it's my new fav piece of equipment. The leg extension gave me hell as usual and is still my least favorite. I did the shoulder press today and my right shoulder was in pain. I couldn't even lift 50lbs on it. I ended up at either 10 or 20 just tried to lift through the pain. I did a glutes workout on the elliptical and now my cheeks are sore when I sit.

:why: I tried using the smith machine (desperation), since the squat racks were taken, for shrugs....such a patronizing machine. :wrist:

MasterKush

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My left rear delt hurting when I do incline DB's.....
Had to leave the gym after 2 sets :snoop:
Taking a week off cuz it might be the rotator cuff, dont wanna get something serious.
this fukking blows. :shaq2:

Anyways, anyone here fukking with Strong Lifts?
Thinking of starting that routine to take it easy on my joints.
been doing a lot of accessory work lately

EDIT: I've been googling SL and it seems like its a beginners routine?
Someone whos done the program put me on :shaq:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Dont do it. Stick to flat bench and shoulder press. Incline bench is just a mix of the two.

I have been doing behind the neck presses on the shoulder press machine (sitting w/my face facing the bench). shyt's lovely

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My left rear delt hurting when I do incline DB's.....
Had to leave the gym after 2 sets :snoop:
Taking a week off cuz it might be the rotator cuff, dont wanna get something serious.
this fukking blows. :shaq2:

Anyways, anyone here fukking with Strong Lifts?
Thinking of starting that routine to take it easy on my joints.
been doing a lot of accessory work lately

EDIT: I've been googling SL and it seems like its a beginners routine?
Someone whos done the program put me on
:shaq:

@Serious @MMSex put me on...nothing stressful on your joints...will help you get that rounded proportioned look to your body. SL turned me into a Squat fiend...doing it 3x a week. :gladbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
LOL

People are insane. They talk reckless as hell, but then you see a picture of them and you're like "You have all these physical requirements?" :rudy:

I have a smooth belly and have requirements :shaq:

Cant help it im funny,swanky dresser and love to trick :noah: