Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
ive been out the gym going on 2 weeks now brehs:unsure:

No excuses but ive been trying to get my job/new apt in order and gymtime has fell off my priority list. Doesnt help that my membership expired last week so when i do step in ima have to pay up, when money is already tight:beli: another reason to put off my trip there.

on the other hand maybe ill go in wednesday to help blow off some stress

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
No matter then gains or the compliments...it's not enough. I still see myself as the same nikka in 2011. I know how those anorexic and bulimic white bytches feel. :snoop:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
if fast food wasnt mostly crap calorie wise or filled with horse meat i would have had eaten a whole bunch of stuff everyday. it really does make cooking and eating right a very easy decision imo

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New PR on Bench - 340 an hour ago.

Gonna try to hit my PR goal on squat tomorrow (450), and my deadlift goal by the end of the month (550).

After that I'm gonna start my cut, 230 right now...cut down to 190-200lbs. Hopefully I hit that weight around 8-10%, then I finish the year bulking again going for the 4/5/6 club.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter then gains or the compliments...it's not enough. I still see myself as the same nikka in 2011. I know how those anorexic and bulimic white bytches feel. :snoop:

U4O7BHj.jpg

Small man's/Adonis complex. It's a gift and a curse.

On the positive side, you'll have that relentless drive and discipline to constantly top yourself and improve which has it's own benefits, but on the other side it can destroy you if you don't get it under control.

If you want a good example of the negative side of this mindset, see Mad Dog from "Bigger, Faster, Stronger."

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps

At some point you have to stop trying to gain to become bigger and stronger and just work on maintenance. Being healthy and looking good is a lifestyle choice you carry on through life, dont be like these guys trying to become hulk till they injure themselves.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At some point you have to stop trying to gain to become bigger and stronger and just work on maintenance. Being healthy and looking good is a lifestyle choice you carry on through life, dont be like these guys trying to become hulk till they injure themselves.

Already feeling pain in my right knee and left elbow and wrist. :to:

I'm gonna have to stop the power lifting routine for a few weeks after tomorrow, and lift a lot lighter (read: more like a bodybuilder...more reps, lighter weight).

Give my joints a rest. :lolbron: