Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meals for the week preportioned and frozen. Car filled with protein bars for snacks to curb temptation. Lets get them lean gainz

:myman:

Reminding me of what I'm gonna be doing when I cut.

I know before I start I'm gonna invest in a food scale.

Weight shyt out down to the microgram, and limit myself to a list of like ten foods. :wow:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try chalk, i like it better than straps or gloves :manny:

Yeah, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get some. But I don't know any places locally to buy some, and getting online and buying some chalk for $3 is quite:sitdown:.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
LETS GET IT GUYS

lift.gif

:russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Meals for the week preportioned and frozen. Car filled with protein bars for snacks to curb temptation. Lets get them lean gainz
Do the veggies lose their flavor when you freeze them? I'm going to start doing this next Sunday but that was the only thing I was concerned about.

Yeah, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and get some. But I don't know any places locally to buy some, and getting online and buying some chalk for $3 is quite:sitdown:.
You can get liquid chalk from amazon. My gym doesn't allow chalk cause idiots get it all over the place but this is acceptable. Works very good.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mission-Athletecare-Power-Grip-1-7-Ounce-Container/dp/B006CETPZY/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1362508641&sr=8-6&keywords=liquid+chalk+grip]Amazon.com: Mission Athletecare Power-Grip, 1.7-Ounce Container: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do the veggies lose their flavor when you freeze them? I'm going to start doing this next Sunday but that was the only thing I was concerned about.

You can get liquid chalk from amazon. My gym doesn't allow chalk cause idiots get it all over the place but this is acceptable. Works very good.
Amazon.com: Mission Athletecare Power-Grip, 1.7-Ounce Container: Sports & Outdoors

It's not too bad, since I'm eating them before they get freezer burnt or anything. They don't taste fresh, but it's not that bad. And the convenience:ahh:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
ive been out the gym going on 2 weeks now brehs:unsure:

No excuses but ive been trying to get my job/new apt in order and gymtime has fell off my priority list. Doesnt help that my membership expired last week so when i do step in ima have to pay up, when money is already tight:beli: another reason to put off my trip there.

on the other hand maybe ill go in wednesday to help blow off some stress

Do some burpees and some situps etc. at home. Get in something breh, but:salute: to the job.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Man my conditioning workouts are getting me ripped. Six pack, obliques all visible:merchant: Not to mention my stamina has skyrocketed when i'm playing a sport. For anyone interested, I jump rope for a couple min. then drop down and do a set of burpes ~8-10, then continue with the rope then alternating like that. You'll have to take a few seconds here and there in between exercises to catch your breath though. I also do plyometrics, which really helps you be a little quicker on your feet. I'll usually do squats after the plyos, and I notice it makes my squat numbers increase. I guess it's the explosive/fast twitch movements applied to muscles involved in the squat which makes you stronger.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man my conditioning workouts are getting me ripped. Six pack, obliques all visible:merchant: Not to mention my stamina has skyrocketed when i'm playing a sport. For anyone interested, I jump rope for a couple min. then drop down and do a set of burpes ~8-10, then continue with the rope then alternating like that. You'll have to take a few seconds here and there in between exercises to catch your breath though. I also do plyometrics, which really helps you be a little quicker on your feet. I'll usually do squats after the plyos, and I notice it makes my squat numbers increase. I guess it's the explosive/fast twitch movements applied to muscles involved in the squat which makes you stronger.

What's your diet looking like?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
What's your diet looking like?

Half of what I eat is clean stuff like: Tuna, steak, vegetables, egg whites, fruit, almonds, avacados, chicken, yogurts. I also drink mostly water or green tea. The other half tends to be shyt like pizza, popeyes, chipotle:yeshrug: So I make sure I do a lot of conditioning work, and even go and run sprints at the track or football field once a week, to offset the junkfood I eat. High intensity stuff increases your metabolism, and if your metabolism is genetically already fairly high, then you can get away with eating garbage foods and still be ripped :russ:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
do you do both on the same day or different days? if on the same day which one do you do first?

I do them on separate days at the moment. I did them on the same day during PHAT tho.

I think it's cuz I deadlift on sunday and I'm usually sluggish cuz I'd be up all night during the weekends drinking too much or smoking too much and oversleeping. :manny:

When you know you can dead over 400, it's frustrating as fukk to fatigue by the 2nd rep of your 2nd set at 365, like :wtf: :why: :sadcam: