Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Mine is plates too. I either do it myself or have a couple cats help

nikkas would give me the :comeon: if I'd ask for two guys to assist me for a set of leg presses. That doesn't fukk up your flow for drop sets...the 10 seconds to stand up and adjust the weights? :huhldup:

Speaking of personal trainers....my sister went to a Gold's Gym in her part of town. She had a trainer give her a tour. She asked if they went past 100lb. dbs. (for me if I decide to visit). She told me the trainer told her it was unnecessary for dbs more than 100lbs. most gym users wont have use for it...they are mostly for show. :wtf:

fukk personal trainers...nikkas on here would be better than most I encounter. You can't train me if your our of shape, never competed or never squatted.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
nikkas would give me the :comeon: if I'd ask for two guys to assist me for a set of leg presses. That doesn't fukk up your flow for drop sets...the 10 seconds to stand up and adjust the weights? :huhldup:

I mean....it's not ideal, but its better than nothing :yeshrug:

There's not much of a stigma for the press at my gym though. I only ask cats I know though

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
how the f*ck does these people get certified...

funny thing is, I've been looking at the NASM, PT study guide and it's fairly comprehensive. At least from a general biology + exercise science point of view.

:ld:

i have yet to see any of these crazy trainers that you guys mention. it could be that i dont pay attention to them. the trainers i went to school with all know their stuff and never had anybody do 30reps like MMS did.

im more than likely gunna get certified within the next two months for jobs and stuff tho.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i have yet to see any of these crazy trainers that you guys mention. it could be that i dont pay attention to them. the trainers i went to school with all know their stuff and never had anybody do 30reps like MMS did.

im more than likely gunna get certified within the next two months for jobs and stuff tho.
I'm seen a few, but there are some legit PT's...

Real recognize real...

But breh, the crazies are out there. Heck @She Agree That I'm Looney uploaded a vid a while back of a PT instructing a trainee to deadlift on the smith machine :why:

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

Real recognize real...

But breh, the crazies are out there. Heck @She Agree That I'm Looney uploaded a vid a while back of PT deadlifting on the smith machine :why:

i remember this :skip:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside

Real recognize real...

But breh, the crazies are out there. Heck @She Agree That I'm Looney uploaded a vid a while back of a PT instructing a trainee to deadlift on the smith machine :why:

:mindblown: i forgot about that :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Got damn suburban gym goers are some nasty fukks. I've worked out in some hole in the wall gyms many times and the bathrooms were always respectable. Today met a friend at an "upscale" lifetime in the burbs and that bathroom reminded me of the old project hallways. That's not the first time burb gyms were gross

-P-

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't stand doing deadlifts, shyt is the most disappointing lift for me. Legs be like :ahh:, back and arms are like :steviej:, but hands are like :youngsabo::damn:. I'ma just have to bite the bullet and wear gloves or something.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Can't stand doing deadlifts, shyt is the most disappointing lift for me. Legs be like :ahh:, back and arms are like :steviej:, but hands are like :youngsabo::damn:. I'ma just have to bite the bullet and wear gloves or something.

try chalk, i like it better than straps or gloves :manny: