Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
62135_528807967164136_1488615313_n.jpg

:leon:

:salute:

I hope she toss all her hating ass fat friends (aka those "real women have curves"/excuse to be fat bytches) to the bushes. :birdman:

We need more girls like her, that ain't afraid to lift.

On another note, I'm showing all my female friends these picture(s):

tumblr_lwk7p8ZqLJ1r30l77o1_500.jpg

FGjVOqE.jpg

Squat bootys = :lawd: :ohlawd: :wow:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Already feeling pain in my right knee and left elbow and wrist. :to:

I'm gonna have to stop the power lifting routine for a few weeks after tomorrow, and lift a lot lighter (read: more like a bodybuilder...more reps, lighter weight).

Give my joints a rest. :lolbron:

Deffo breh

Gym should be fun and always be filled with fun new workouts or routines. When you aint having fun no more its time to rest. Im taking a break from heavy lifting this month and just doing calisthenics and boxing, the shock of a new workout routine on my muscles has my body looking gawdly :blessed:

Uncle Trill

Daps
:salute:

I hope she toss all her hating ass fat friends (aka those "real women have curves"/excuse to be fat bytches) to the bushes. :birdman:

We need more girls like her, that ain't afraid to lift.

On another note, I'm showing all my female friends these picture(s):

tumblr_lwk7p8ZqLJ1r30l77o1_500.jpg

FGjVOqE.jpg

Squat bootys = :lawd: :ohlawd: :wow:.

Trying to get the wifey to squat, I want her to have them thick legs and thighs :ohlawd: but all she wants to do is abs workouts, im telling her doing squats is probably more beneficial to her abs than that shyt she be doing :snoop:

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Trying to get the wifey to squat, I want her to have them thick legs and thighs :ohlawd: but all she wants to do is abs workouts, im telling her doing squats is probably more beneficial to her abs than that shyt she be doing :snoop:

This is why I've made it a requirement that any girl I look for has to lift. :mjpls:

Not just be into fitness or go to the gym, I mean actually lift (no fat powerlifting bytches either...still has to be trim :whoa: ).

I figure girls that actually lift have some of the same principles I have, and are probably more disciplined than your average chick, which helps with other areas of life too (not saying they're perfect or anything).

It seems to me like they would just get it too when it comes to this stuff, as to why they should do squats for example :win: (plus I feel like they'd understand you more when it comes to dieting and lifting, and understand what goes into bodybuilding and why you'd want to get bigger and stronger. Most girls either don't care or actually give you the :scusthov: "why you wanna do all that?" I'm like :wtf: "really, bytch?" ).

Kinda off topic.

Deffo breh

Gym should be fun and always be filled with fun new workouts or routines. When you aint having fun no more its time to rest. Im taking a break from heavy lifting this month and just doing calisthenics and boxing, the shock of a new workout routine on my muscles has my body looking gawdly :blessed:

Lifting heavy is always fun, breh. :smugfavre:

The pain is really not that bad, but it's at the point where if I don't do something about it it might get worse and turn into injuries.

If anything taking a few weeks off from the powerlifting type routines will save my joints, and give me some time to invest in some damn knee/wrist wraps. :obama:

Uncle Trill

Daps
This is why I've made it a requirement that any girl I look for has to lift. :mjpls:

Not just be into fitness or go to the gym, I mean actually lift (no fat powerlifting bytches either...still has to be trim :whoa: ).

I figure girls that actually lift have some of the same principles I have, and are probably more disciplined than your average chick, which helps with other areas of life too (not saying they're perfect or anything).

It seems to me like they would just get it too when it comes to this stuff, as to why they should do squats for example :win: (plus I feel like they'd understand you more when it comes to dieting and lifting, and understand what goes into bodybuilding and why you'd want to get bigger and stronger. Most girls either don't care or actually give you the :scusthov: "why you wanna do all that?" I'm like :wtf: "really, bytch?" ).

Kinda off topic.

Lifting heavy is always fun, breh. :smugfavre:

The pain is really not that bad, but it's at the point where if I don't do something about it it might get worse and turn into injuries.

If anything taking a few weeks off from the powerlifting type routines will save my joints, and give me some time to invest in some damn knee/wrist wraps. :obama:

Man if you ever find a bish that enjoys fitness you better snatch that up, you know she gonna stay looking good as yall get older and she'll stop you from getting flabby n sick. You right about the discipline thing too.

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Man if you ever find a bish that enjoys fitness you better snatch that up, you know she gonna stay looking good as yall get older and she'll stop you from getting flabby n sick. You right about the discipline thing too.

Yep. :heh:

Though my motivation for lifting will never really go away, but a little extra wood on the fire never hurts (I could see myself pushing through sets saying "you know that nikka over there wont' have a problem with this weight, right? bet you she checking him out. :mjpls: push harder! :birdman: ).

Discipline is only one of those qualities, but I think there's more of a chance she'll have her head on straight if she's committed to something (like lifting), not to mention all the things in common by default.

Funny thing is, a lot of girls that I talk to online that are in the lifting communities/forums seem like pretty well rounded individuals. Dare I say..."normal"? :leon:

Whether or not that's a front remains to be seen, but from everything I've seen and heard from friends, this is the market I need to be in (why haven't I been checkin' for them in the first place? :manny: That's what I get for lowering my standards :sadcam: ).

Gotta step my own game up though first before I go looking for them. :smugbiden:

Uncle Trill

Daps
Yep. :heh:

Though my motivation for lifting will never really go away, but a little extra wood on the fire never hurts (I could see myself pushing through sets saying "you know that nikka over there wont' have a problem with this weight, right? bet you she checking him out. :mjpls: push harder! :birdman: ).

Discipline is only one of those qualities, but I think there's more of a chance she'll have her head on straight if she's committed to something (like lifting), not to mention all the things in common by default.

Funny thing is, a lot of girls that I talk to online that are in the lifting communities/forums seem like pretty well rounded individuals. Dare I say..."normal"? :leon:

Whether or not that's a front remains to be seen, but from everything I've seen and heard from friends, this is the market I need to be in (why haven't I been checkin' for them in the first place? :manny: That's what I get for lowering my standards :sadcam: ).

Gotta step my own game up though first before I go looking for them. :smugbiden:
Yep a girl who isnt afraid to sweat tells you a lot about her character.

Also dont sleep on dancers either, they just as fit and healthy and the sex is :blessed: plus theres less chance of them being able to squat more than you :mjpls: :bryan:

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yep a girl who isnt afraid to sweat tells you a lot about her character.

Yep, in a word you said it all. :salute:

Also dont sleep on dancers either, they just as fit and healthy and the sex is :blessed: plus theres less chance of them being able to squat more than you :mjpls: :bryan:

Man I :ufdup: forgot all about them.

I'll add them to the list...right below volleyball players. :whoo: :whew:

bloodsimple.

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other news, I need to spend more time in these parts. :win:

Don't know why I didn't post more over here, but I guess it's cause I figured I go to other forums for training/lifting. :manny:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meals for the week preportioned and frozen. Car filled with protein bars for snacks to curb temptation. Lets get them lean gainz

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
got my molar extracted today, hopefully the swelling will subside so i can make it to the gym tomorrow night. on the positive side, its my one year anniversary with my gf tomorrow, now i dont need to lay out no money for dinner :scheme: