Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_midamd2ixJ1rx2djho1_500.jpg

:dwillhuh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
day off from work but not a day off from gym...will be going in sometime in the afternoon for a thorough 3 hr workout: calisthenics and boxing...no IF today though..thats for gym days on a work week...im about to eat real good in the late morning before i go:myman:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Today was mediocre ... last week I couldn't finish my full regimen of squats because my right shoulder was hurting on about the third set. Today I couldn't even do one rep because my shoulders were feeling off. I tried to do one squat and I lost my balance. :snoop:

On the plus side, I was able to do 5x5 at 190 lbs on the bench press ... at this point, anything I do on the bench press is a high point for me :ehh: I think the problem today was that I did that first instead of the squats. None of the squat racks were available, so I started with that today.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Took a day off yesterday.
Can't wait to crush these muscles at the gym.

Btw :pacspit: at y'all nikkas not putting me on to animal pak this shyt is crack :whew:

I "feel" better then usual :obama:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Started my week off right with a morning workout, that should have been done last week. But i killed it, and ill be going back tonight when i leave work

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Conquered squats today, 5x5, and then hit some heavy leg press afterwards. Hit bench and some Hammer Strength chest press too. Gonna do some DB presses at home before hitting Fitness Connection with the seed tonight for some final lifting and cardio. Quads are still wobbly... Feeling like :ahh: right now, but know I'm gonna be like :damn: and :huhldup: going down the stairs in the morning.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
First day back in 2 weeks. Been so damn sick and still only about 80% fully better. Couldn't take the wait anymore. All things considered a pretty nice first day on that 5/3/1 (shout outs to homie @hawaii ). Gonna update my log tmrw from office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Got some sour gummy worms...feeling like doing squats only workout. Need to relieve some stress for a test tomorrow. :mjpls: