Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
5 reps of dumbbell rows on 206 today :gladbron: I was mad and also jacked up on caffeine when I did it though, and that was my medicine. Thank da lawd for weights :lawd: It has probably prevented assaults.

Daps
These dumbbell rows got me feeling soo good:noah:

I think i found a new love:ahh:

Weighted pullups used to be my favorite. Deadlifts too until youre doing 400+ then its:beli:

But nothing gets my back feeling like GOD like heavy db rows. Not bb rows, nothing.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bout to jump right back into my 5x5 routine..doms here i come

final-numbers-are-in-space-jump-breaks-youtube-record-d331dcbc70.jpg

decided to just do 3x5 instead, will go back to 5x5 wednesday. did my latest weight so thats a plus, but can already tell my legs will be dead tomorrow. feels good :obama:

semtex

:)
Daps

Weighted pullups used to be my favorite. Deadlifts too until youre doing 400+ then its:beli:

But nothing gets my back feeling like GOD like heavy db rows. Not bb rows, nothing.
People sleep on their lats for some reason. The lats are the second largest muscles in the body. Definitely THE largest in the upper body.

Daps
People sleep on their lats for some reason. The lats are the second largest muscles in the body. Definitely THE largest in the upper body.

you right. But for me thats probably the body part i pay most attention too. The wider the wings the better:obama:

Nothing better then stretching out your shirt/vest/jacket with a wide thick back:smugdraper:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

i rarely do Dumbbell Rows for back
props im going to add this to my routine

i usually deadlift,pull ups, and rows

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I have to decide on a new workout plan...I've been winging it the past two weeks. Been feeling DOMs and gaining on lifts, but stil...:manny:

After a while do you guys evolve past a plan and just do shyt or what?

I look the biggest after a good back workout...posture extra erect. :steviej:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

LOL that reminds me this week I was just playing around flaring my lats for fun, and my b/f looked up and caught a glimpse out of the corner of his eye and made me do it again....

He was like "Damn your lats are bigger than I expected them to be. I mean your back is jacked but I didn't think it was that size"

I was like :smugbiden: :myman:.........:hug:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
I have to decide on a new workout plan...I've been winging it the past two weeks. Been feeling DOMs and gaining on lifts, but stil...:manny:

After a while do you guys evolve past a plan and just do shyt or what?

I look the biggest after a good back workout...posture extra erect. :steviej:

Yeah after 6 months of "plan" I just started wingin it ontop of learning how to clean and jerk and snatch to spice it up. They're fun. I'm on month 9 now