Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
"god damnit those flared lats are so hot"

6230E.gif

Lmao I'm fukkin dying...:damn:

semtex

:)
Daps
Regardless of what lift you're trying to improve I suggest bumping the weight down a bit and going for a set of 20 :ohlawd: it needs to be heavy enough that you feel like quitting at the 8th -10th rep

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear the Y has the most reckless gym members ever. It's like a gladiator warzone. Dudes are doing DB swings and shyt not even looking if there's people around them. Watched a kid turn into a pretzel in the smith machine trying to do squats and nobody gave not one fukk to help him :laugh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
There's a disturbing lack of nikkas squatting at my gym. I've literally never seen another in the power cage. No wonder folks stay sneaking giving me the :huh: when I rack up.

-P-

This fat tall nikka walked in last night with a shirt with the sides cut out exposing his gut...he looking like he's about that life. He walks up to the squat rack and starts to curl 70lbs. with shytty form. :bryan:

This Andre Johnson nikka was in with his under armour on and I see he has 275lbs. loaded up. I'm like woah...rare to see people squat. :leon: This dudes is doing QUARTER squats at best. :upsetfavre:

The most impressive squatter I've seen recently were these thick bottom chubby softball chicks. They were going parallel with 185lbs. :wow2: My workout parter was intimidated b/c he just started and can barely do 135. :laugh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I swear the Y has the most reckless gym members ever. It's like a gladiator warzone. Dudes are doing DB swings and shyt not even looking if there's people around them. Watched a kid turn into a pretzel in the smith machine trying to do squats and nobody gave not one fukk to help him :laugh:
I tried going to the Y, but their free weight section was :flabbynsick:

I prefer free weights to machines, so that didn't work out for me at all.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The most impressive squatter I've seen recently were these thick bottom chubby softball chicks. They were going parallel with 185lbs. :wow2: My workout parter was intimidated b/c he just started and can barely do 135. :laugh:

Man, that reminds me of this one time back in my hs days..

It was summer and we were in the weight room getting our lifting in for football.

This one dude was squatting 135 and back then we use to do sets of 10-8-6-6-4 and i think he was on his 6's.

Anyway these two softball girls, pitcher and catcher come in from throwing. Fresh off the diamond they load up 225 in the squat rack right next to his and start banging out 8-10 reps :lolbron:

Dog.. we laughed that nikka the fukk out of the weight room and that shyt stuck with him his entire senior year when we would lift in the mornings

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Roxy lean was :wow: today great energy
No jitters :ahh:

I ran before my work out it was effortless.

Went up im weigt for my 4th week of gvt.

Really struggled on the 6th and 7th set but recovered on my last 3.

The rest of my work out was up and down.
Thinking i really fatigues my muscles on my first 2 excercises.

Ran after my work out that went well.

Roxy lean is nice but have to adjust my work outs .

Im sensative to caffine and not use to working out on a empty stomach.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
315lbs. for reps on squats no one gives a fukk...tried jump squats with 155lbs. and that had people in awe. :what::skip:

[ame]http://youtu.be/oNf606dfCb0?t=5m22s[/ame]

:pachaha: